UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeWhat are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....

Go down 
+5
beaver12
justmyra
stumpy
MidnightTiger76RT
pandora007
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:27 am

First topic message reminder :

I'v fiddled about and have 3 stuffed peppers in the oven.....nearly ready to add the cheese bounce
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 am

Chicken with salad.

and nearly half a toffee cheese cake Neutral
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:03 am

Mexican chicken thingy's with chips

Then a bowl of huge stonking great strawberries and cream cheers
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:06 am

pot roast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:43 am

I didn't actually cook.

Ham Salad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:25 am

baked potato cheese n like a kinda chiken burger thingy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:36 am

Great, Food chat, i love food chat...anyway tonight i ave pushed in my fat gob, mashed spuds, Cumberland sausages from Tescos which aint bad allthough not as good as the Sausage mans sausages down George Street. Er what else ? Oh some peas and mushrooms. All pushed in me fat face in double quick time. bounce
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:38 am

I made a spinach salad with yellow bell peppers and radishs, with a tuna salad on the side! making sure I get my veggies in :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:40 am

Show Off ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:44 am

Ha that is the easy route to open tuna cans mix in a few things and

spinach out of a bag LOL Quick n easy when ya on ya own!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:47 am

Hmmm i got a tin tuna in cupboard, been there since i did a tuna pasta bake thingy..might shove it in a sandwich or something. Thanks for reminding me bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:45 am

Chicken Curry tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:07 am

cheesy chips n chiken mushroom pies wave
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:51 am

Tonight it was great chunks of raw meat thrown
into my cage Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:17 am

I fixed dill pickle potato salad and then made baked lemon chicken breasts and side dishes green beans and mexicorn

a Good Southern Sunday brunch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:20 am

i took out some Deep frozen curry and added it to the Soup, it tasted quite good, im hoping in the NeXT week, a friend will give me some baking lessons, looking forward to making some nice scones,
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:23 am

Stumpy ya can google all kind of cooking lessons online dear!!

Let your inner CHEF shine!!!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am

Peachy you haven’t tasted my cooking, when I cook I throw out a lot more than just scraps, even the birds steer well clear. I threw a roll out the other day, it looked like a bird has damaged its beak, poor sod
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 am

LOL Sounds like the way I cooked when I got married the first time!! Boy

I felt sorry for my poor husband!! He never complained Much so I guess he was blinded by Love!! Hahahahaa

laughing
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:35 am

Peachy love is a funny thing, i was mutton deaf when i was married
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:38 am

Mutton Huh That is one thing I have not tried!

Being single has it's perks cause ya can make anything ya feel like!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:42 am

Peachy that is so true, sometimes i make stuff thats not even in the cookery books, and im ever so brave, i do manage to eat it, well most of it, Theres allways a Little left over, i tend to give a good half of the plate to the birds
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:44 am

I have two pups that beg for crumbs so I make sure I make extra meat so I can take care of the Crumb Snatchers!! hehehe the birds never have a chance to taste my cusine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:46 am

but would your pups be snatchers if the tasted my cooking, i have been told my cooking is lethal, i havent yet found out if that was a compliment or not, but they never did come back again
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:50 am

Keep trying the more ya cook the better ya get!!

I am off to watch sunday night tv!! Have a Good Night Stumpy!! xx
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:54 am

Peachy im off to bed, one more mug of te, have a great evening, nighty night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....   What are you cooking for your dinner tonight..... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you cooking for your dinner tonight.....
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next