UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeThe Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm Empty
PostSubject: The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm   The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:32 am

I hav'nt seen this before - I don't think there's a book -- just a small article in a Readers Digest ages ago.....

See how it was to be part of a hated minority.....

and if you think this is BAD - I have records of people living in the sewers in Poland......
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm   The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Rolling Eyes I to watched some of this program the cave, remarkable  how they endured a year and a half underground, as for a book im sure I heard that one of the women kept a record of life in the cave-im sure a book was written of these peoples experiences and the hate levelled towards them during those dark days, seeing the look in those that returned to the cave in the present day eyes brought a lump to my throat, even at such an age that they are now,they were enthusiastic to show how they lived and also the names scrawled on the cave walls of those that lived that life deep underground were the dark they said was not some thing to fear,the dark was a place of safty, they feared the light above ground, for there they feared for their very lifes. Neutral
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm   The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:54 am

Yes. It was very moving. The life force / family can be very strong. ....as was the decision to make a break for their lives - to give up EVERYTHING - to leave EVERYTHING.

The part at the end - where the dog recognised his family was REALLY moving.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm   The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:14 am

Rolling Eyes Yes that part with the dog was very moving indeed, maybe our animals that many of us keep could show us Man Kind how to love not hate it would certainly make for a far better World to live in.Neutral
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm   The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:04 am

CH 5 9pm tonight - Treblinka - strictly a killing center. 

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm   The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 7:05 am

Watched afew about concentration camps of that period Mrs P on the World at War on TV  and as you know I use to be a Guard at one time for Rudolf Hess at Spandau manning one of the Towers of the prison saw some of those ovens and rollers still in there in one of the outside long buildings, makes you think that, the prison is not there any more it was demolished after Hess died, think there is some Market there now but from what iv seen while looking on the  net some of the outer buildings are still there including the accommodation block where we use to rest up and have some thing to eat drink and sleep Neutral  Not one of those big concentration camps I know but it housed at one time some of who organised them so is a part of History now in which I played some small part.Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm   The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cave....channel 5 Tonight at 10pm
Page 1 of 1