UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeCommunity scary story - Page 2 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Community scary story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Community scary story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Community scary story   Community scary story - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Time fer a little fun -,
write four lines and those lines don't have to rhyme .The idea is to write a scary story around the camp fire.

It was dark ,pitch black and it was raining hard rain 
Suddenly there was a power outage and all the phones stopped working fnn
Wolves were howling ,dogs were barking endlessly and all the spiders dropped dead leaving only the web. 
But the strangest thing that happened stopped the clock,the refrigerator was running and it ran right out the door. scared3

rokinchr
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Community scary story   Community scary story - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:01 am

pphhwww - ready for a burger now:brr: 
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Community scary story   Community scary story - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:04 am

Paws off Beaver! They're all mine! Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Community scary story   Community scary story - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:24 am

Rolling Eyes Shocked This ruddy laptops doing mi head in whistle 

Right then pop corn,yeah you and pandora can have them L.G.tup im ready for a Burger with hot chilli sauce on myself,as for Niagra i think he is one of those officers sitting in the squad car up the track stuffing donuts he still thinks the Giant rats in the land of the living,he has got rotting corpse floating down stream guts stretching the length of the river both banks survivors coughing their guts up and the air is thick with the stench of every thing sept cooking Beef Burgers oh im famished i am i could just sink my gnashers into something nice right about now stuf the donuts angel angel angel3 angel3 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Community scary story   Community scary story - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:25 am

If Bad was here you could've chewed on his legs lol! 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Community scary story   Community scary story - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 am

Rolling Eyes L.G. Dont get me started on Bads,those legs on that Nun do funny things to a Hot blooded male like,well enough said on that take my word on it,do you know those legs went right up to her bum and like............... OH see what you gone and done now,im seeing those pins again i wont sleep tonight now,lets just get back to corps floating down river again its more healthy Suspect Suspect Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community scary story   Community scary story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Community scary story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2