UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSpooky Story Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Spooky Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 am

Three by three.

Ok, three lines at a time . This thread runs on to and through to mid night Sept. 1. So give it some thought and write yer way into it three lines at a time.

Twas the night befor fright night and all through the house there were no sounds to be heard not even the sounds of a hungry mouse.

They are all coming back said Jack,the stuff of yer worst nightmares will become true to life once again.

We must get to the hill befor it's too late to fetch a bucket of water said Jill.

Last edited by niagarafalls on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:44 am

Jack has been known in many events throughout history-Jack & Jill ,Jack in the bean stock,Jump'en Jack Flash and we wouldn't want to leave out the ever notorious Jack The Ripper.

Legend has it Jack was the headless horseman although there is as of yet no proff to support the legendary accounting of the story behind how it is Jack lost his head.

But the real story is about just how Jack became the ever notorious Jack-O Lantern and so this is it !
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 8:19 am

Come near and listen closely - for the tale will be revealed within this circle.....

You know how Jack fell down the hill - and you know that Jill atumbled after....then mended Jack's head with vinegar and brown paper....

Well - what you don't know is who did supply this vinegar and brown paper - it was....
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:31 pm

That it was ,it was brown paper and vinegar the Hobblin goblin known in his spooky circle as torchy just happened to have handy.

Torchy struck a deal with Jill and Jack was to become a prize posession of the hobblin goblin once the year for a full 24 or the duration.

Little did Jack know what they walked up and into for a pail of water.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 pm

As jack and jill got top of the hill water on their minds could have been some thing else, that horrible Hob gobberling pounced, Jill screamed, well seemed a good idea at the time,

jack screamed as well as the Hob Gobberling was blowing kisses at him and giving him a wink or two much to jills  displeasure I might add,oye you Gobberling face jacks my boyfriend not yours you mouldy old heap of decay

Hob Gobberling hand on hip turned slowly to face of jill  and a pair of sharp white teeth came into view, the gobblings eyes grew red as it stared back at jill who ?????
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:30 am

Yes red and red as red can be the hobblin goblin of course is a shape shifter and can become in form whatever it is ,is yer worst nightmare.

Hobblin goblin became jillzilla which happens to be Jill's own fear of being or turning into a monster but Jill does not know this and so hobbgoblin used Jill's own fear of herself as a means to obtain control over Jill.

Jill said to hobbgoblin ,please don't hurt me ,'Ill do whatever you say even if it means giving up Jack .
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 7:39 am

But what Jack and Jill didn't know is that the hobgoblin loved to feast on human flesh which his friend Zak the zombie had introduced him to, Jill was going to be his dessert and Jack was going to be....
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:41 am

......exceedingly quick to rescue her before he got the taste of her blood....

with the brown paper unravelling in Jack's face - and the vinegar dripping into his eyes -

Jack grabbed at Jills arm and pulled her free - together they stumbled into the forest - where - in the distance - they saw a cottage......
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:49 am

Rolling Eyes  And jack was going to become zombies boyfriend because zombie boy liked jack to which upset Hobgoblin  quite a lot as Hobgoblin  thought that he and jack would make a fine pair

what could Hobgoblin shape shift into that zombies are afraid of Shocked try as he might he could not for the life of him think of any thing to shape shift into

the rage built up within Hobgoblins  very being, so much so that he shape shifted into a howling screaming Banshee  and rode the wild winds  ranting and raving so much he plum forgot about Jill who looked into her purse and produced a crucifix and held it aloft be gone she shouted and Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:21 pm

But Jill's standing order for hobbgoblin to leave was not going to happen because hobbgoblin had plans for both Jack and Jill come the 31 st. of October.

Jack was going to become the true face of the hobb goblin and one that will appear forever once the year.

Jack noticed something glowing bright orange out of the cornor of his eye and said to Jill ,hay Jill is that you ?
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 pm

No said Jill and hay is for horse feed but if yer notic'en that orange glow out of the cornor of yer eye ,I see it too out of the oppisite cornor of mine eye.

You know what it is Jack ,I know you know said Jill ,I don't even want to say it.

You mean it's the hobblin goblin don't you Jill don't you ,but Jill sat still and said nill ,not a thing.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm

so both jack and jill both saw out the corners of each opposite eyes to each other an orange object Shocked  dose the orange object you can see glow at all said jack to jill Shocked 
now you come to mention it so it dose said jill to jack Suspect 

By gum it must be this jack Daniels we are drinking to steady our nerves  drink 
said jack its ruddy good stuff innit jill tup  you know even old Hobgoblin is looking ok to me said jill  love well he looks like our local landlord down the dog and duck to me

jack shouted out loud so as to catch the ear of Hobgoblin oye Gobby fancy a j.d. mi old mate,if your up for one shape shift into a leggy dizzy Blond and come sit on my lap tup  well Hobgoblin heard  what jack shouted so he ???????
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 6:25 am

And so the hobblin goblin transformed himself into a massive tall standing tourch with a spout opening at the top which spat out ghosts and goblins and witches and spooky shapes and forms of all kinds .

The room turned pitch black except for the massive glow of hobblin goblin and the terrifying images he conjured.

Jack and Jill hung on to each other in total fear from head to toe and hobblin goblin put  on a show like no science fiction writer could possibly think of ,Jack shouted out we are doomed Jill -
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:34 am

Jill did not say any thing at that point as she gazed transfixed on the spectical that was before her eyes Hobgoblin was rearly out doing himself this time so jack took yet another stiff drink from the j.d. bottle grabbed jills  hand and they both legged it

they both lay  low for a while in the safty of the nearby forest gazeing back they could see that old Goblin face was still well into his show and a bright crimson glow was on the horizon and all manner of frightful noises rent the air

jill lay there looking up at jack her hero,she gazed lovingly at jacks manly chest as it heaved up and down as he tried to catch his breath,she reached up and enfolded her long soft arms around jack and pulled him down upon her and planted a wet soft kiss on his supprized lips,jack my Hero I love you,jack  was a taken back by this show of affection,but then he saw that red glow in jills eye's it was Hobgoblin he had shape shifted into a jill look alike and  now held jack in his grasp,jack fought  to escape Goblins clutch's and ??????Shocked
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:58 pm

And the hobblin goblin gave Jack the most sinister kind of grin you ever would imagine or wouldn't or couldn't.

Hobblin gobln said to Jack he said ,you can do as you please 364 days a year but one very particular day you will do what I want you to do ,you will be what I say ,you will be me on that day ,I will own you.

You will be my guiding light Jack ,you will become Jack O Lantern in the flesh. And you and I will be the envy of all the gargoyles affraid and all the people will fear what they see and disbelieve they saw what they saw and than hobblin goblin produced a pail of water that turned into a flaming bucket than said here you go Jack catch-and it floated acrossed the room direct into Jack's personal primeter than suddenly transformed into a bucket of bolts. wizzrd
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Rolling Eyes jack stared at the bucket of bolts then at Hobgoblin then back to the bucket of bolts Shocked  with total fear in jacks eyes and in desperation jack picked up that bucket of bolts and ran as fast as he could and made tracks for a metal work shop

working as fast as he could which was because of jacks impending domination at Gobbies hands was ten times faster than normal jack fashioned some protection and those bolts sure came in Handy, soon jack had finished and stood back to look at his creation and felt justly proud of it, donning  and old motor bike Helmet jack boarded his creation and road forth   
:tk: 

Hobgoblin looked on with much amusement as he watched jack and his creation approach his form slowly began to turn into a swirling mist that rose into the inky black still of the night and an evil shadow figure crept towards jack intent to make jack his and his alone  zomie 2 soon inky black fingers formed and descended down towards jack affraid  jack saw this and closed the hatch shouting yeah come on then lets see what you got then Wink just then over the brow of the Hill jills voice rang out jack,jack iv brought some back up iv got those nice young men from the Marine core to give us a hand to defeat Hobgoblin this night cool1 right lads there is the evil one go get him    

:tk: :march: :march: :fheli2: hcky 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spooky Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spooky Story   Spooky Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Spooky Story
Page 1 of 1