UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeMoaners' Corner - Page 4 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Moaners' Corner

Go down 
+8
beaver12
pandora007
justmyra
MidnightTiger76RT
wpchandcuffs
Ladygenie
fsm
wallaceandgromit
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wallaceandgromit

wallaceandgromit

Moaners' Corner - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Don't you just love seeing people being taught to drive in Driving School cars in the pouring rain and with only their side lights on (if that)

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:19 am

Awwww don't be scared Very Happy

hehehehe!

pop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:27 am

affraid Suspect chp: chp1:
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:27 am

Oh Myra!! You let me down, I was expectiong to see Miikk in bandages and several stitches Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
justmyra

justmyra

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:22 am

haha im not thru with him yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:52 am

u lot dont scare me laugh5 :jeep:
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:28 am

:mchgun: :rgun: :shtank: :fheli2: :bmb: :bmb3: :shter: :march: :tk: :aero: :aero:

:btshp: :sub:
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 am

scared3 scared2 scared1
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Those pesky foxes!
My bin bags are strewn all down the road
They use my front drive as a hang out.
And im not even going to mention what they get up to down my entry!
emb2
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 am

I'm sorry - but its made me giggle - and made me dyxslexic - its like a gang of hooligans without the weapons - they must have been moved on from their previous rendezvous - maybe fighten them off when they congregate....or if there's any neighbours you don't like - put some food there to get them off your premises........
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:50 pm

I find a steel toe capped boot thrown out the window works well. Only trouble is, it's costing me a fortune in glass!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Cant sleep Evil or Very Mad
Now when i want the foxes for some entertainment they are not here!.
Their probably fast asleep in my shed after getting fat and lazy from eating
all my garbage and getting up to their nocturnal antics!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:32 am

Half past 3 early hours Shocked woken up from dream land by feeling of a blader filled to overflow,bleary eyed,fumbled for boxer's,stick's in a leg,then the other Sleep pulls said Boxers up and toddles of to the waiting loo,why did it not dawn on me that tight feeling digging into my neather parts was not all caused by said filled blader,upon hose pipeing said contents into the waiting bowl Shocked well ok alittle i found out following day had not quite hit the intended mark Sleep i about turned and toddled of back to bed Sleep why did i still have such a tight restricting feeling in my nether parts Shocked yep i had both legs in one leg hole of said Boxer's scratch why did i not sit down on the bed to remove legs from boxer leg hole,why did i bend over so far Shocked i paid the price Neutral thud one half asleep male legs constricted in said boxer hole hits the floor angryy angryy my gripe is why did i have that late night :ccf: :ccf: when i just know im going to regret it. cool2 why did it not dawn on me i had both legs in one leg hole Shocked and why have i just told you lot about it Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mysterious

Mysterious

PostSubject: Rant   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:04 am

laughing lol! del gone bed he working tomoz IMNot
I'm bored pissed on my own dunno what to do noones here to moan with
I'm not going bed yet I wanna have a laff even if its by myself
Don't mind if I do 'lights a city hmmmmn blows smoke out '
Swigs of my beer oh yeah

Sad but true scared3 love
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:29 am

cool2 Well you see iv got that Free Sat Tv connected to my Goggle box and my lad and i watch that Horror channel,well he dose mostly,well the thing is Shocked first thing in the morning i switch the tv on and its nearly all ways on this Horror channel still which low and behold is showing American Adds Shocked im not one to rearly watch adds on the TV,but saying that our home adds are over in a short time,these American Adds they go on,and on,and on,and on, Shocked Shocked iv never heard such WAFFLE as these Adds,they dont just show an Add,they bombard you with them,talk about Pressure selling hmr if i had to watch Adds like those all the time id go compleatly Bonkers in no time at all,blimey they dont half go on,makes one feel like giving the TV some thing like :bmb2:
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:38 am

Awwwwww!! I want a Horror Channel!! sad1
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:44 am

Very Happy Buy a Free Sat box then L.G. and connect it to a sat dish,Horror channet's,Movie channel's,New's,Bolly wood and much much more oh yeah and American pressure adds laugh5
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:50 am

Sky charge too much money No
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:12 am

Rolling Eyes ^^^^^^ Free Sat is not sky,you pay one of payment for the box,i got mine from Argos there are two type's on cost's about £70 that one give's you H.D and the other one is just the same but cost's about £30 that one you dont get H.D capability,iv got the H.D one dont confuse the Free/Sat with sky,you can use a sky Sat Dish to connect tho,or buy a dish your self,easy set up,Free,Sat should also not be confused with Free view tho as well they are compleatly different,but just like Free view,you dont pay any more to watch it,think iv got some thing like 90 channels cool2
Back to top Go down
justmyra

justmyra

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:01 am

omg ive so much to do and no time to do it...someone plz helppppppppp
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:06 am

Hello Myra Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Back to work Monday :(,shortly going to ASDA where it's avoid the trolley bashers.

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Rolling Eyes Poppy and watch out for those Electric scooters zooming up and down past the baked beans and noodle shelves laugh5 and Myra you can do it lady put your mind in Neutral best foot forwards and motor of ,soon get what ever done then you can relax some lol!
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:30 pm

I've done my main shop online for a good few years now, so much easier and stress free, now I do a clothes shop online if I need anything...I'd be lost without my pc, but I can still do shopping online with my moby if needs must just takes longer Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:33 pm

I was doing my shopping on line,but the last couple of time's not been happy yogurts haven't a good date on ,now i'm a greedy moo but i can't eat 12 yogurts in 3 day's so wasted a canny bit.

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:35 pm

Rolling Eyes I put my washing on the line except for when its raining,but my drier has packed in so im getting a new one Thursday hp2: and the best bit is one of my Son in law's work's for the Co.op and he get's double discount on his pay day which would you beleave it is yes its Thursday laugh5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moaners' Corner   Moaners' Corner - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moaners' Corner
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: