1. Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control.
2. If you never want to see a man again, say, ‘I love you, I want to marry you. I want to have children…’ – they leave skid marks.
3. While creating men, God promised women that a good and ideal man would be found in all corners of the world, then He made the earth round.
4. Always remember:
When SHE cancels a date, it is because..
“She has to.”
When HE cancels a date, it is because..
“He has two.”
5. When you see a homeless man, feel no pity. He should have listened to his wife.
6. A husband is someone who after taking the trash out gives the impression he’s cleaned the whole house!