UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeWhipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Whipping Post Rant Thread

Go down 
+3
Peachy
beaver12
niagarafalls
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:32 am

First topic message reminder :

angry OK peeps as yer's all know ,there is always something wut goes on or happens that makes us just want to give it a good wut fer. 

This is the place to let it all go -sock it to it,this is it .lol!
This is the place to let it rip. It might be political-it may be domestic,-it could be about a bogus product you bought that doesn't do wut it says it does. Maybe it's yer next door neighbor -wutever it is give a good wut fer here. angry 
Whip it ,just whip it, yea whip it, just whip it !lol!

This is it !

This is the whipping post rant thread.

Whip it ,yea whip it ,whip it- just whip it-.Maybe you can't beat it but you sure can whip it lol!

angry

rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3rant3
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 Beaver-7713 lol!
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:13 pm

:bmb3: 

:reap: 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 Beaver-7713 :reap:  scfwav
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:18 am

beaver12 wrote:
Rolling Eyes  Basketball OK Right........ :cl1:Now the Rant and I mean Rant for the start of 20014 is  Basketball JUST WHERE IS ALL THESE NEW Members   cool2  I recon Niagra has been frightening them all of with his   :bmb:  we seek them HERE we seek them THERE we regular Members seek them EVERY WHERE  rokinchr  Rolling Eyes  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  iv checked yeah iv washed and shaved got nice after shave on even used deodorant by the bucket full, I don't crack the mirror when I look into it so its got to be NIAGRA'S Fault  lol!  :bmb:

I think they just think we're all nuts tbh....and probably you 2 are violent fruitcakes  laughing
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 am

:bmb: 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:48 am

cave1
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am

rant2  It just a little too quiet in here.
Is it raining  rain 
Come in here and have yerselves a nice long lengthy rant  rant3 
It will make yer feel good  rant2 

And yer can whip it good and that will make yer feel even better  angry 

Come on now whip it ya whip it  angry so whip it just whip it  angry 

Maybe yer can't beat it but yer sure can whip it !

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 am

rubber chicken photo: Archie McPhee's Rubber Chicken ArchieMcPhee-DeluxeRubberChicken09511_1__86434_zoom.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

Climate change deniers in the valley of the headless chicken brigade

rant2 
 rant3 
 angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry 

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:44 am

rubber chicken photo: eatl, the rubber chicken. gooseneck001-1.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

The above ^ is a typical example of just how a climate change denier will appear

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:22 am

rant2  There is a beaver snatcher out there and it's about time to get to the bottom of it.

angry 
 rant3 
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:57 pm

rain 

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry 
 rant2 
 rant3 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:24 am

I hope he's ok  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:15 am

I'm beginning to wonder about that too lady G.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:22 am

Shocked Todays been fine lots of Sunshine nice and warm, after lots of rain and cold days and nights  cool2 and what do I do  Shocked I spend an hour and a half tapping keys on this laptop, then sit outside with a beer with mi shades on for an hour, and to top it off I iron two baskets of washing while doing a third wash  Shocked then another beer before doing dinner egg fried rice with prawns  :cl1:after weeks moaning that I cannot go out because its to cold and raining I finally get what iv been craving and all I do is do the ironing washing and sit on my ass with a beer  scratch  Basketball
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 am

You forgot to realize that the rain after weeks of it is depressing and it makes on feel like doing a whole lot nothing more so as days of rain, rain on.

When yer were younger yer will have been full of pep and spunkyness and run out there to do as much as possible in the sun taking advantage of the nice weather.

But as yer get older it takes more time to transition from the gloom of of days of rain to sun shine.

Yer used yer energy in a positive way, and even if you don't know it sit'en in the sun fer a bit with a beer inbetween tasks is a good thing. Think about it, people relax at the beach by sitting in sun and many of them don't even take a dip in the water.

Yer need to focus on the positive aspects of what you got done and simply sitting and enjoying the day passing with a beer or two.

Seems to me you tended to the tasks that needed be'en done and enjoyed some sun and relaxation too. That's positive.

:bmb: On the other hand if yer need'en a little fire set alight under yer arse here ya go

lol! 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Shocked  Rolling Eyes Aye that ass blast kinda did the trick  :w1:thanks for that Niagra  Shocked  well when I hit that sack I was out for the light like connecting with an upper cut from old Mohamed Alli  the stars were shining bright in slumber valley  Sleep so far today had breakfast Micro waved white fish fillets sprinkled with Jamaican jerk seasoning love that stuff, three toast mug of tea with honey  cheers  been Doctors had some blood sucked out of my arm emptied waste bin as bin wagon came by,looks like its going to be another nice day so whats to do cleaned  the car yester day might as well clean mi pads windows today then nip out for a ride in car,were to go mmmmm Matlock Derbyshire, or Attenbough Nature Reserve, the park, go fishing,,,,,maybe a round of golf or cut the grass it needs doing  cool2  Basketball  might even leave the car get the bus into the City and take a crow bar with me so I can open my wallet and do some shopping  Shocked  mmmm in the mean time while I decide i'll enjoy this cuppa that iv just made  :ccf:  cof:
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 4:57 am

cof:  Thank's  lol! 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 am

wave Been on face book some old time Ukcb ex.patts  on there some of which joined here but have not shown their mushes for yonks in these threads, well they are lamenting the old times on Ukcb kinda missing it and letting each other know what their i.d.s  where etc, well I put my spoke in like Beavers do and said that I was on L.G.s site and it could do with some action like so  :cl1:well you  never know do yuss we might just be getting some visits maybe or maybe not see which way the wind blows and all that like  Basketball  well I put up my two penneys worth any way  cool2  whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:18 am

:bmb:  Yer done good old Bev's here's a cuppa fer yer

:ccf: 

I added a little rum in it fer flavor  lol! 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:24 am

:ccf:  scfwav  Wink Ta Mucho
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:29 am

Rolling Eyes  br1:  Laughing I got a bottle of old white and Mckay Glasgow whisky here might par take of a dram or two purely medicinal of course  whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:34 am

whip it good  angry 

lol! 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 am

Rolling Eyes Ok I will give it some welly, but if I sleep in and wake with a Head with a steam Hammer going frantic in it and a mouth with fur lined tong with a breath that could kill at 40 mtres  its your fault ok  whistle  br1:
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:21 am

ill1 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:26 am

:mum:  drink  ill1 Nurse,Nurse  I want to go toilet  Shocked Nurse   Shocked oh what the Hell  drink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Post Rant Thread    Whipping Post Rant Thread   - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whipping Post Rant Thread
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5