UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeHaunted chat site. Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Haunted chat site.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Haunted chat site. Empty
PostSubject: Haunted chat site.   Haunted chat site. EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:50 pm

Shocked >>>>>>>> cool2 look over there >>>>>>> Shocked at the time of typeing this there are 7 users on line yet only me being shown as being here typeing to myself Shocked are they Ghost's spirit's of departed online chatter's trying to get through to us Twisted Evil Some time's 20 or more can be seen as being here,yet none are seen chatting Shocked cool2 seeing as how they got to be logged on to see the Forum's etc and read any thing ?????? well just what are they doing scratch scratch We are not alone affraid
Back to top Go down

Haunted chat site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted chat site.   Haunted chat site. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 12:19 am

they r people lookin in but they cant read everythin
ladyg has restricted wot guests can see now so they cant read all the forum stuff
it was a way of tryin to get more to join if they are realeh interested in wot is bein written on forums rather than just bein totally nosey
bounce
Back to top Go down
stumpy

Haunted chat site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted chat site.   Haunted chat site. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 4:13 am

it makes you Wonder why they only want to be guests, but if it brings in more then good luck to them, and on that note, have a nice weekend all
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Haunted chat site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted chat site.   Haunted chat site. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:08 am

cof:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Haunted chat site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted chat site.   Haunted chat site. EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Shocked Im Nosey Shocked but i do say Hello some time's and some time's some thing ele's whistle whistle Oh look my Bus is coming must Dash BY cool2
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

Haunted chat site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted chat site.   Haunted chat site. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:57 am

I had been wondering about those numbers as well so yepper let them join up if they wantt o see wat us wonderfully crazy ppl are up to!! hp2:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Haunted chat site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted chat site.   Haunted chat site. EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 4:49 am

Rolling Eyes cool2 Peachy im not a mad crazey type person on here Shocked my Doctor say's so and that paded little room he let's me have now and again is most comfortable all tho i dont like all those buckle's on the jacket his helper's let me wear Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haunted chat site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted chat site.   Haunted chat site. Empty

Back to top Go down

Haunted chat site.
Page 1 of 1