UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeIF I was in charge of GB..... Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

IF I was in charge of GB.....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

IF I was in charge of GB..... Empty
PostSubject: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:09 pm

IF:

I would send all moslems back to their mecca land

Return all immigrants who hadn't been here for 2 years ( and if not working - however long they'd been here)

Come out of the E C

and have shot on sight - any immigrant trying to get into the UK.

Return foreign criminals in our prisons back to their homelands.

for starters.......
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:37 pm

I'd halt foreign aid.

I'd ensure the old - sick - and disabled didn't have to choose between food/heat. I would TRY to return their dignity.

I'd REALLY CRACK DOWN on those abusing the welfare system.

I'd bring back hanging for kidnapping and offences involving kiddies and animals - and terrorism.

I'd put sense back into the criminal justice system. I'd make ASB a criminal offence - and that would include persistant noisy neighbours. If you found anyone in your home without your permission - you'd have the right to do what you had to do.

I'd renationalise gas - electric - water and public transport.

who wants to vote for the PANDORA party.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:57 am

P. I have always thought to cut Down on traffic through London or England for that matter, why not make all public transport free

I think England should only have a moisk here and there, lets say 200 miles apart. I agree we neeed to stop the immagrants coming over

If there is without question of doubt someone is guilty of murder, shoot the buggar save the taxpayers Money. But there has to be no question of doubt, and sadly one cannot trust the Word of a policeman today
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:59 am

Rolling Eyes Mrs P  Laughing I think you should run as an independent im sure you would attract a lot of votes with that Manifesto  lol!
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:15 pm

Actually - having researched on the internet -

the BNP matches my personal beliefs.

(except nationalising)
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:38 pm

so I've joined

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:49 am

Rolling Eyes  Well I don't blame you as many more are coming to that same conclusion as all that is ever heard from the other Parties is hot air that means nothing is ever really done to put these on running issues to right, all we get are the run a round not dealing directly and as quickly as it could be all ways stalling avoiding giving just excuses for their total in action when the issues are staring them in their faces they no what is happening they know the people are angry, and they know we want change now not next year that never comes NOW.   Basketball
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:57 am

There's a major problem with the BNP getting any seats - I think the brits are the minority - I will e-mail the eastern area and tender my concerns.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:38 am

Rolling Eyes Mrs P  Its well known that down your way London way and surrounds and I think you come under the surrounds don't you Luton I think yes  cool2 the indigenous populist are now out numbered by mainly those of Asian origin and African so im not surprised that B.N.P would not find the going easy if at all in that area of the Country and those area's are spreading rapidly, with all the influx into this Country and with the help of some of our own I might add. cool2
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:01 am

I'm the only white british lass on my road.

Mum in Essex - says its the same and my sister in surrey can't go jogging on mosque nights -

hmr 

Its TOO easy to be labelled racist - may as well be in communist Russia/china.

I can trace my female side of my family back to the 1200's of welsh royalty - and I lost many of my male relatives in two WW - they'd turn in their graves if they knew they died for WHAT !!!!!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:17 am

Rolling Eyes And to what right do they stop your Sister from jogging if she wants to I a country of free choice they have no right to do that this is England not Pakistan she should take  it up with her M.P. and Chief constable  cool2 see from what you have just said its starting all ready, time for those who love this Country to stand up and say no more, so you shout all you like Mrs P. wish more would, im with you on deporting the lot of them full stop do a General Armin on them and show them the door, and if they don't go through it show them the soul of your boot and cast off, if  that sounds Racist then im proud of it. cool2
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:04 am

Where she lives is the BIGGEST mosque - and she's nearly been run over/hit by a car twice.

I presume complaining will just lead to a counterclaim of being racist.

Bedroom tax dos'nt count here - its a "prayer room" and allowed - same as parking on double yellow lines at mosque time.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:07 am

Rolling Eyes Sounds like the Ayatollah has done a deal with them or Saudi has cut a deal oil based probley  with our Government to order law and order to look the other way were they are concerned  or its been promised that they have a free hand to convert us all freely or by force to become good Muslims and shut up and just obey  Shocked
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:42 pm

:reap:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyFri May 16, 2014 7:28 am

:bmb: Onwards Christian  Soldiers with Banners flying High for England and Saint George   angry
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:31 am

If I ruled GB.. 

I would allow everyone to start work at 12 noon...Finish at 1p.m and have an hour for dinner.  cheers
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:40 am

laugh5 

Did you know that some companys regulary send their employees home - sometimes after an hour - sometimes after 3 hours - they only get paid for hours worked - not a lot of people know that - its having a job - but not exactly - ish.

I'l shut up now No
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:36 am

if I ruled England, every forigner would have to have a English general knoledge test these would be some of the questions.

1. Where was King Harolds great grandmother born?

2. What was King Harolds great Grand fathers middle name?

3. What was the first English King that never got killed in a war, and died of old age?

4. If it takes a long time to go up north, how much longer would it take if you go the slow way?

5. If you had to walk around the whole of England how many steps would you take?

6. If you had to walk around the whole of England how many pairs of shoes would you wear out?

Im sure I could make at least 250 questions  jocolor 
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:58 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:01 am

1. Where was King Harolds great grandmother born? = In a bed in Maternity ward

2. What was King Harolds great Grand fathers middle name?= FRANK

3. What was the first English King that never got killed in a war, and died of old age?= Kilroy

4. If it takes a long time to go up north, how much longer would it take if you go the slow way?= A bit longer

5. If you had to walk around the whole of England how many steps would you take?= just the one step ladder

6. If you had to walk around the whole of England how many pairs of shoes would you wear out?= A lot  Shocked 

Did I pass   cool1  cool2
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:42 am

hp2:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:38 am

Rolling Eyes if I was given the power to rule Britain in charge of every thing then I would become a Multimillionaire within the first six months lining my pockets with the sweat and tears of those that toiled and strove to earn a crust to better their family's life and keep afloat of the heavy bills that descend upon all those of the working class, for I would then have become one of the top 1% who look down upon those below them with an indifference only felt  by those who have set them selves up above the rest of us, and before my term as absolute ruler of Britain come's to its end those many Millions salted away with my many off shore bank accounts would be swollen to become many Billions of Tax payers hard earned monies, I would then retire from public life and become a very privet person who would sit in a large darken room in some far flung Tax Haven for the super rich and spend my days counting vast piles of lovely cash and stack then restack that cash in nice neat rows a million high, and I would laugh oh how I would laugh Fagin would be proud of me oh yes he would  Twisted Evil Well why  not looks like every one else helps there selves how many have come into politics  as a working class ordinary person and within only a few years own top of the range motor cars and live in swanky homes, and poses rather healthy bank accounts  
were dose that cash come from are we paying them just a tad to much or is it coming from places that  they prefer not to mention to the general public back hander avenue cash for questions etc  look at some of them one in particular who had a thing about eggs at one time she would stick her nose up in the air if offered any thing below £2000 to open some store or other in her immediate vicinity and considerable more for further afield soon mounts up don't it. cool2
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptySun May 18, 2014 8:59 pm

sadly tis true it seems

No
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Rolling Eyes It often looks that way Mrs P it sure dose  whistle  whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:36 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF I was in charge of GB.....   IF I was in charge of GB..... Empty

Back to top Go down

IF I was in charge of GB.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: