UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeHigh winds & severe storm warnings Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

High winds & severe storm warnings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

High winds & severe storm warnings Empty
PostSubject: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:13 pm

cof:  It's not good picture. 140 mph winds and flooding along the coast lines 1000's of power outages ,downed trees & power lines ,evacuations and massive damages as well as deaths reported.

Be safe everybody and report in here on weather conditions and news updates.apparently Scotland was hit hard first.

UK weather warning.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:03 am

Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:53 am

I think we got off lightly this time in Beds. North wales was hit badly as was Yarmouth area.

To any of our members/guests who have been affected - I HOPE your' all well insured -  I realise some people can no longer get home insurance - but I wish that your' all dry and warm.
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:33 am

To the fish and chip shop sea front Great Yarmouth Norfolk, the cod fight back Basketball  and the Captain of the deep sea Trawler washed up on the High street he say's do you want any free Haddock Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:23 am

Rolling Eyes 

lol Beaver!!!!! laugh5 

We had the gales at 75mph so not so bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:36 am

Laughing 
I Just went for a walk in the woods and sat for a while on a bench listening to the wind and watched the trees dancing away, the ducks on the ponds looked like they go out boards on their bums swimming with the wind Laughing I think they were  playing by the looks of them and I think they were enjoying their selfs Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High winds & severe storm warnings   High winds & severe storm warnings Empty

Back to top Go down

High winds & severe storm warnings
Page 1 of 1