UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSpider Blow - Page 3 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Spider Blow

Go down 
+2
Ladygenie
Grumpy_Git
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Spider Blow - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:51 am

First topic message reminder :

So anyway, we were all sitting in the front room on Wednesday evening Me, Her indoors and Her indoor's two daughters when out of the blue daughter one asks "Does anyone else blow on the spider in the toilet?" So i said " I do that !" i allways thought it was only me...anyway her indoors then also says "So do i !" then daughter two says "yea me to" So everyone blows on this bloody spider that runs off into a little tiny gap in the wall. Then yesterday we are all at the pub with her son as well this time, so we ask him and sure enough He blows on the bloody spider ! That spiders part of the family now, i'll miss him when he leaves and does whatever spiders do when they leave home...Anyway just saying...As you Were.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:19 am

See what you did Beaver?? You've upset Banjo No 

Oh well....who wants a drink? br1: drink drink br1: 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:20 am

cool2 We got you on CCTV so don't deny it Wink 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 am

Rolling Eyes L.G. is the spider safe Shocked all this blowing can have consequences Shocked Banjo may stick the boot in on it now Suspect 
Back to top Go down
shygirl1215

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:24 am

an ordinary looking Beaver by day ...fearsome trouble maker by night ...run for your lives !!  he'll chew your socks right of your feet he will !!  affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:28 am

Well this has been the weekend and Banjo has probably sunk quite a few beers since he posted this thread....the spider may have died a natural death of alcohol poisoning or gone into rehab by now whistle 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:34 am

Rolling Eyes Well i returned to the scene of yesterday's party to partake in the destruction of a few amber nectars myself,and remake acquaintances with a few party guests that returned to the scene of the crime,and again the Heavens sent us scurrying for cover and i stood there holding yet another limp berger with hot chilli sauce on it Shocked Shocked not a spider in sight i think they all fled to the shed Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 7:55 am

laugh5 laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:24 am

Eddie's doing just fine, he doesnt run off so quickly now, he hangs around for a few seconds then legs it. See what i did there ? Legs it....legs it... LEGS IT ! Oh never mind. Oh and he got a friend now, she's just outside the back door, we've called her Angela, not sure why.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Rolling Eyes Banjo you best warn Eddie that Angele may be alluring to a spider and get his pulse racing like cool1 but if he submits to her web charms cool1 he best be a fast racer on his legs as i hear that spiders of the Female persuasion kind of like eat their male counterparts after a few minute's of Al la more in the web Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
shygirl1215

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 am

OHHH so Eddie's tryin to get A LEG (or 8 )..over Angela ...get it ..a LEG !?? no body ? no one ? really ? pffft *grumble* affraid  you get it right Banjo ? hp2: hp2: 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:59 am

What stamina Eddie has 8 leg overs at once whistle 
Back to top Go down
shygirl1215

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Wishing yous was a spider now huh Beaver ? bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Rolling Eyes No way cool1 a short burst that would be the envy of many a man and Bingo the object of your lust sinks in the fangs and has you for Dinner Shocked Shocked just the thought of it kind of hits you like falling into a vat of ice cubes cool2 that loving feeling is gone,gone,gone, wowa,wowa,wo as in the song loving feeling Suspect  Banjo give old Eddie some extra flies matey i think he needs the extra energy and his Mrs will thank you for the extra meat on his Eight legs to when she has devoured him Suspect Suspect 
Back to top Go down
shygirl1215

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 am

Shorts burst aren't any good ....that's why she's put the fangs to yas ..you need to work on your staying power *giggles* laughing laughing 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Rolling Eyes If i was a spider Debbie do dar cool2 i would be dam quick to and leg on all eight legs im telling yus,there would be no messing around dive in,and out and off like the clappers before im lunch either that or hang out at a web and start winking at Fred in the next web along Wink cool1 

I suppose you heard about the Old Bull and young Bull,standing top of the hill,and lazily looking down at all the cows in the field,the young bull said lets run down and service a cow,the old bull chewed grass for a minute or two then said lets walk down and service the lot cool1 

Then theres the one about love making being like a ride in a car,the young choose a sports car the fastest they can get hands on,and zoom around the racetrack soon running out of fuel after only one lap,the better ones pick a top of the range saloon car and Tazz off down the Motorway (Freeway) at over the speed limit getting to the Destination as fast as possible,the old more mature car driver likes to take in the view so picks a family tourer and chooses to take the A.roads along the narrow and winding roads which take forever for them to also reach the intended destination,both arrive same place just a big difference in the time taken to get there Wink 

Just to add my car is in the Garage right now and im giving my Sat Nav a rest cool1 Wink whistle 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:55 am

That reminds me, i gotta get some petrol tommorow tup 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:04 am

I Tanked up my car today i Tanked myself up last night,might try some high octane down dog n duck tomorrow Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 8:28 am

Really?

:bmb3:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:07 am

That last Tankful i had L.G. resulted in a few blowbacks as i recal whistle best line the tank before next time im thinking whistle whistle brr scfwav 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:25 am

What tremendous legs my spider blow thread has got !... Legs ...get it ? LEGS ! LEGS ... SPIDERS ! Oh please yerselfs Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider Blow   Spider Blow - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider Blow
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3