UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeChink's in space. Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Chink's in space.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:14 am

cool2 Well i see the Oriental lad's have bunged one up into space and brought it back again,two lad's and one Girl type filly i think to keep the lad's happy and play at being Mummy in space,you know the thing make a Brew,cook dinner,wash up etc,well those over in the U.S.A are abit perturbed by it,i mean they is a catching up with them,now they got Chink's as well as Ruskie's to contend with,but with these Oriental's they got to watch um a bit more closely like,well they launched the Deep WOK 1 into space did they also launch Deep Wok 2 and 3 as well cool2 and what about the USA Mar's rover ah,ah, yeah found some thing out the ordenary it did,on closer inspection it looked like the chink's may have been sneaking about on Mar's to,as the camera zoomed in,,,,walloa,,,a soy sauce bottle or what looked like a soy sauce bottle,no landing track's or any thing,so did Deep Wok 2 or 3 orbit the red plannet and jetison this soy sauce bottle out the garbage shute or did we get visted by Aliean's who landed on Earth and visited the take away for a king prawn and cracker's and liked soy sauce so much they took a few bottle's to take home like,any way Nassa it seemed picked up strange intergalatic message's seemingly eminateing from Deep Wok 1 or it could have been Deep Wok 2 or 3 any way seem's like one of the Astronaught's forgot to tell his Mrs were he was going,she thought he had only poped out for some sweet and sour for tea and that was the last she saw of him,then she got wind of were he had legged it to,now she forced her self into a rowing boat and paddled out to the command Junk in the South China sea and proceded to give verbal to that poor wretch,a kind of oriental Enter the Dragon ear bashing,well all i can say is you lot over there in the USA had better get your assess into gear or you could be left holding the space baby as they say,ok that's it from me,i think iv enlightened you all for now,so come on hand brake of foot to the space pedal you hear me,,,Ok Have a Nice day ya all,,,,,Wink cool1 whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:26 am

Rolling Eyes Please your self's cool2 i had fun writing it,OH look Noodle's in the sky cool2 that's a Chinise type shooting star whistle
Back to top Go down

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 am

whoa first a chinese takeaway in space bounce

next a maccyDs drive thru on the moon
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:16 am

i hear they r gonna have pubs on the next planet bounce

a chain of mars bars
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:50 am

Rolling Eyes A chain of Mar's bar's,,,scfwav brr Now that sound''s promiceing,could be one step for man,one Giant leap for the Bar Laughing just hope they serve real space ale not chinise rice wine sicksick Mind Chinise take away's could be good,deep fried space prawn's in a Metor Bun,hope no shady chap's get to done a space suit,i mean dont wont any standing on Mar's or Moon's rock out crop's flogging space dust,not the kind of star's the Astronaught's wont to see,,,,i kind of like the idea of being an Astronaught,if not just for that sence of feeling that you could rearly well and truely say,that you were in a possition to look down on every one else hp2: and just for a little while you could be called a man Higher interlect and standing,well you would need a dam high ladder to get any higher wouldnt you i mean....cool1
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:29 am

Kungfoo amoung the star's,a venus little Grass hopper,Ninger's of the saturn ring's,the intergallatic space exploration ship red Dragon will plant little red flag's far and wide,so come on America get those flag's out into space,summon Captain Kirk of the star ship Enterprise,get spock on the job,even those Clingon's stop the expanssion of the chinise flag waving Wok ship's and support vessel Red Dragon,the space race is on.ShockedShocked
Back to top Go down

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:36 am

the star ship noodles why wud they even want to go into space? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:46 am

Rolling Eyes Shocked As the Mountain climber once said when asked that same question,the answer being cool1 Because it's there?????Shocked that same question in a different format was asked at Rorke's drift when the Zulus attacked the soldier's there and depicted in the film of the same name ZULU,The colour sergeant said because we are here lad Shocked yes look up there on a cloudless night sky,look into the starlit sky,is there someone out there doing the same thing back at you,if so,they may have more eye's than you have or look different to you,but that same question is asked,and the answer sort,what is out there in the deep blackness of space,are we alone cool1 or in other word's because we are all SO DAM NOSEY.cool2
Back to top Go down

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:05 am

eskimos wud be gud in space they cud just wear their eskimo coast n put a glass front on
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 am

Rolling EyesShocked Eskimo's in space yeah well they got a head start over every one eles haven't they,i mean they are all at the top of the World all ready,they only got to stick their hand's up and they are in space all ready cool2

right i feel a song coming on,let's see alone the line's of chink's in space,AH ONE TWO and a THREE come on all together now,after me music

There's an oriental spaceman up there
floating in the cosmos with his wok
he will stirfry anything if you ask
he's the fastest wok in space
yes his wok is no disgrace
he's just fed up with the human race

Oh yeah he's an oriental wok man
an oriental wok man
an oriental wok man in space.

well he is of now yeah,to mar's
he say's were there was water
there must be prawn's
if there's prawn's he has his wok
yeah he's an oriental wok man
an oriental wok man
an oriental wok man in space.

musicheadphoneswhistlewhistle
Back to top Go down

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:19 am

maybe people on top of everest cud just jump up bounce 

where does space start anyways?
Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:39 am

Rolling Eyes  Well Tox,there is quite alot of debate on that one,where dose space start and finish Shocked all i know is that there is quite a lot of space between my home and the Dog and Duck,but when im in the Dog and Duck the isnt much space between me and my pint that's for sure brr scfwav 
Back to top Go down

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:42 am

there isnt much space in our ikkle flat bounce 
it seems to have shrunk this past year im sure n not cos me or emz has got bigger
Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
stumpy

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:19 am

Chinese in space,
Who’s going to have the most takeaways
Will be Macdonalds or Chinese egg fried rice
Who will offer summer chalys
What will happen to the human race
Will we become alienated and be turned into mice affraid 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Tox im sure your flat has not shrunk,just that dear i say it,seem's like the OLDER one get's most thing's seem smaller except our waist line's,well my own seem's to have gone into overdrive in the past few year's,whistle stumpy egg fried mice,yeah sound's about right that,mice get everywhere so would be a real alternative to prawn's in space,but what will we do about the soy sauce bottle trash problem that will build up if space rule's are not established where by all astronauts of whichever Nation are obliged to bag it and bin it and either fire it of in direction of the sun to burn up or bring it back down or burn it up in our atmosphere,then again some my get through Shocked Watch out below incoming soy sauce Bottle and prawn cracker cool2  When will we see the very first K.F.C. or Macmuck's on the Moon,Mar's,will we be able to see from Earth flashing Giant Coke sign's on top of drive by space restaurant's or Giant flashing Chopstick''s advertising the best space Noodle's in the cosmos Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chink's in space. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chink's in space.   Chink's in space. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chink's in space.
Page 1 of 1