UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomelazey day's of summer Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

lazey day's of summer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

lazey day's of summer Empty
PostSubject: lazey day's of summer   lazey day's of summer EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:32 pm

cool2 Sitting my English Country Garden,listoning to bird song,and busy Bee's toiling so hard as they fly from flower to flower,Reclineing on my bed chair sunglasess perched on my nose,sipping a Glass of ice cold fruit juice,survaying a punnit of strawberry's that as yet are to grace my mouth with their sweetness,Oh to the hazey sunny day's of Summer in an English Country Garden,leg's out streatched pamperd by sun's warm radiant warmth cool2 not a rain cloud in sight Wink Those summer visiter's from South Africa are flying high in a blue sky,drifting on a cool breeze,long may this lovely weather continue,maby,just maby a Bar-B-Q is due Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lazey day's of summer   lazey day's of summer EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 2:33 am

oh my bad late spring n early autumn is our busiest times n start of summer hols when everyone wants boat stuff sortin its been sooo busy this week bounce
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: lazey day's of summer   lazey day's of summer EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:56 am

Rolling Eyes cool2 winds The wind drop's and Tox is becalmed at sea fireing of distress flare's fw1: fw1: I on the other hand cool2 Roll over and reach out for my refreshment's brr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lazey day's of summer   lazey day's of summer Empty

Back to top Go down

lazey day's of summer
Page 1 of 1