UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeAnd i ask what is???? - Page 2 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

And i ask what is????

Go down 
+3
Peachy
MidnightTiger76RT
beaver12
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

And i ask what is???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: And i ask what is????   And i ask what is???? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 10:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Iv often sat out on a warm evening looking up unto the night time star lit Heaven's,and asked myself that same question that the Old Monty pyhthon Team once asked cool2

Shocked The Meaning of LIFE Shocked cool1

Your answer's please even on a post card will do,why are we HERE what is our roll in the make up of thing's Shocked whistle

I Think we are here,because we are Shocked and if not here then we would be some where else Suspect an Energy that some time's need's to recharge it's self for a short while cool2 so become's a form so as to remain Static and gain fresh energy much like putting a Mobile Phone on charge scratch when fully charged we switch of our form's and leave them as a Grub would leave a Cristalist and emerge as a Moth or Butterfly,only we leave this life as a fully recharged Energy in the make up of thing's Wink for what,????? That is another story Suspect Perpose Unknown

cof:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: And i ask what is????   And i ask what is???? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Rolling Eyes Shocked Yep iv Farted today im a Happy Farter and no mistake,ile fart for England and wave the flag at the same time if asked Laughing oh a happy farter i am Laughing after reading your thread above Niagra it opened my mind to the wonderful World of Fart's through out History Shocked i could just imagen the many Fart's let loose just befor the arrow's were let fly during the Battle of Agincore and many other such Battle's it must have been Tremendess not to mention must have been quite a niff in the air as well as arrow's whistle Go back even further into the murky distant past the begining of the life of our planet,the very Earth in it's infant day's Farted continusly by way of Volcano's and no Nappy's to put on Shocked that would be Dyper's to our friend's across the pond there ok Wink Then rush forward's when the Earth cooled down a bit but the farting still perfumed the air as those volcano's have even today not gone away sick well came the age of the Dinosaur's cool2 Great big bugger's they were,and even bigger Tooters to boot as well,well you would not wont to be standing behind one of those when they let rip im sure of that Shocked can you imagen a whole Herd of them all grazeing away and blowing of with Gay abandon the the farting must have echoed up and down the vally's like clap's of Thunder bird's must have fallen fowl of the Gas discharge from these Fart's and fallen to the ground from those rocky perch's to be consumed by preditor's that lurked in safty below the fart line so to speak,those mighty Fart machine's of long ago killed of from a mighty fart from outer space that ripped through our atmosphre and plunged our plannet into the ice age Shocked but the fart's even then continued yeah to be sure they did cool2 after many year's the ice receaded and new life again grew up thus new fart's were again released upon this Plannet all this and all befor the baked bean and Brussel sprout came on the scean to whistle and so with each and every passing age right up to the pressent day from the lowly pheasant to the Royal King's and Queen's the Farting persist's,only last week i let one of my fav fart's loose this was set free on the ground floor of a shopping Mall,a silent but deadly was released in the confine's of an as yet empty lift that i vacated on the very next floor Wink as i alighted from said lift a group got on for the lift's onward's journey i must admit to a feeling of satisfaction on shareing if you know what i mean,but i still thought it prudent to kind of make pressence scarce and legged it whistle The shop security in my local Coop seem to have sussed me as being the culprit for a few attack's near the meat counter so im shopping at another branch for a while,yes the History of the Humble Fart is indeed an interesting one and all that have lived or are about to live have been partisipant's in the grand design of thing's Wink be proud to be a member of this plannet's FART CLUB whistle Right then let me first say a thank you for Niagra's imput on this the reading was very informative so i say again a great big thank you to Niagra. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: And i ask what is????   And i ask what is???? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

3 L's Beaver..Live, Love and Laugh, life's too short to wonder about the meaning of it so enjoy all your years as much as you can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: And i ask what is????   And i ask what is???? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:03 am

Mr. Beaver has tapped in to the very core deep meanings of this ever so neglected field of fartcology form the pre historic fartosaursis all the way to the age of the atomic fart. But it has only been since the late ninteenth century that the full extent of the potential damages the industrial farting machines can and do cause ,have caused and continue to . It was the invention of the lift-the elevator -it was whilst riding upword bound on a lift that the late great Dr. Fairiss Fink who is bomblasticly known as the father of fartcology. It was on the upword ride that it occured to Dr. Fairis Fink that the industrial farting machines will travel on high far past the the tops of bushs and trees traveling onword and upword higher than the highist mountians or the thickist cloud cover and on further upword only to become trapped in the ozone layers where upon it will collectively accumulate than eventually rain back down upon us thus being the cause of human extinction as it were with the dinosaurs.Dr Fink saw this coming befer the atomic age actually at the same time another grand old dad became the father of psychology. Dr. Fairiss Fink was summoned to stand befer the the Lords Of London in the late ninteenth century and commanded to retract his statements about his epiphany and told he may become the reason for a global insurance fall out which may inturn cause a total break down of the developing industrial gold rush. Dr. Fink confessed he may have become a little tipsy due to the lifts efffects and may have acted out his inner fears in the process of being lifted.
Dr. Fink did continue on with his work as a fartologist but never reached the hights of notoritety the the fsther of phogology reached. However scientists in the western world too saw the same thing Dr Fink saw.

The scientiific community have been devided on the subject ever since.
The Lords of London had Dr. Fink exiled to Waterloo an island loo somewhere out there far away. After all it is all about insurance isn't it ?

But than came the atomic fart of the ninteen fourties. It was at that point in history scientists began to take Dr. Fink's epiphany dead seriously and dubed Fairiss Fink the farther of fartcology .

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: And i ask what is????   And i ask what is???? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:56 am

Rolling Eyes Miss Doubtfire Laughing i take your point,yes true on many account's but for the few deep thinker's of this World of our's the make up of our protective ozone layer's and their Gas content and eventual fall out from accumlative world wide Fart's through the age's is Science at it's most elaberate phase,so must be debated as the meaning of life as we know it could very well be embroild within it's make up of thing's, Shocked now i hear you say Gordon Bennet this Beaver dont know what he is talking about,all this here the meaning of life and the great Fart's through out History from the forming of our plannet to the pressent day cool2 well i wont dissapoint you coss you may just be correct in your assuption my lady,yes you may be spot on whistle but as a student on the greater meaning's of thing's we all tend to take for granted like the real meaning of why we are a living force dwelling on this Earth,yaye the meaning of life,that nagging question still haunt's these thread's WHAT,WHY,MEANING Shocked are we or are we not meant to disscover this hidden answer that has eluded man kind since the begining of time as we know it,and so to as Niagra's input suggest's the origen's may well be tied up with the humble Fart!!!!!! Suspect i mean was the Big Bang theory rearly the Big FART that kickstarted this plannet much like a kick start on an old moterbike was used to kickstart life into what rearly was a lump of lifeless metal untill it was fitted in such a way as to be able to suddenly spring into life and start farting for all it was worth,yes i hear you say this World of our's kickstarted into life as we all now know it was the result of the Big Fart and we have that jolly good Fellow Niagra to thank for bringing the significance of this farting to our attention,well done that man. sick sick

cof:
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: And i ask what is????   And i ask what is???? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:27 am

Well you can either look at it from the religious aspect that we are God's creation or take it from the big bang theory and look at it that we are part of the universe's process of evolution which is how I see it, tbh I don't think there is a meaning to life, we evolved, humans kept on evolving as did animals and plants and humans became more intelligent as time went on, the cycle of evolution Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: And i ask what is????   And i ask what is???? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Rolling Eyes Well Mrs Fire Laughing evolveing are we whistle just look over there at my pic >>>>>>> great big paddle,fur,buck Teeth a taste for Maple tree's Shocked EVELUTION Shocked mind im a highly skilled Dam Builder and lumber jack,and you should see me in the water it's like a second home whistle and just how many little fur coverd rodent's do you know that can type and talk and are patron's of establishment's that serve beavrage's to Animal's of the wild,well i can go wild some time's whistle yes we little Critter's are sure getting on with Evelution deffo. whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And i ask what is????   And i ask what is???? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

And i ask what is????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: