UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeToday im????? - Page 11 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Today im?????

Go down 
+4
justmyra
Peachy
Ladygenie
beaver12
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Today im????? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today im mainly going to brew coffee or Tea sit by the window and watch intently as it pour's it down with rain out side,if im lucky i may spot a snail or slug raceing full pelt across the lawn at break neck speed to try and munch on some plant's that iv just put out Shocked but before they reach my plant's they will have to crawl through a slugpellet mine field that iv laid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil should be very interesting viewing,infact judgeing from what's been on the Telly just lately i may be at the window most of the day and evening and maybe tomorrow to as rain is said to be over the whole Country tomorrow,Oh the exitement,i.i.i. cant control myself,better make another cuppa and take my seat,what exiteing thing are you doing today,tomorrow,this evening,weekend,next week Shocked Ok any time soon. cof: :ccf:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:53 am

We had a few loud rumbles and a couple of lightening flashes and that was it.....very disappointing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 am

id luv to sail in a thunderstorm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 am

Dear me! I'd be hanging over the side sick 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:17 am

oh its so kools crashin thru the waves n espesh if the boats leanin lgh6
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:23 am

It would definitely be leaning with me hanging over the side lol! 

sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 am

lools okies lgh6 
i have never been seasick cool1 
its probs better to be busy than have time to think of the boat goin up n down n have time to look at the horizon
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:30 am

I started feeling sick on one of those Thames river boats lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:33 am

the trick is not to think about it n dont look at things where u see the boat goin up n down its worse if ur below deck i think cool1
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:23 am

Rolling Eyes We had some smart lightning fireworks here in Nottingham, i pulled up a chair at my kitchen open door to watch it,zoom,bang,crash,wallop,even had some fork lightning thrown in,and we even had some during the night as well,my Brave lad kind of left the comfort of his Bedroom where he normally Hibernates and sat next to me Shocked looking a bit nervous like cool2 i don't know he is built like a Tank with and a bit of lightning and he comes running to Daddy whistle he did not look best pleased when i started giving him the chicken cluck,cluck,cluck, routine Laughing Laughing Iv thrown up at sea myself L.G.sick sick but as Tox said don't look where you can see the boat going up and down if you can,i use to go sea fishing of the Yorkshire coast and down Cornwall and iv boffed up a few times standing there holding my rod,but i got use to it and the Cod i caught filled an empty stomach when i got home.tup tup 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 am

did the fishs eat ur puke?

wich wud be totally gross if u then ate the fish sick 
lgh6 
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:14 pm

Today im Mr insecure and have put my big paw in it!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Shocked Tox Narr,the fish did not get a chance at my puke,the sea gulls got to it first,fresh caught cod,whiteing,pollock,bass,rays or any other of our sea fish just tast great when you just know that they are fresh cln5: eatin1 
Back to top Go down
SUPERNOVA_CARD (Banned)

PostSubject: toxic_snot   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:07 pm

hello you dumb fuckers its me back with a new name again ( scratchcard ) and it was wonderful to see that toxic snot can read and write.my oh my what a lucky little fucker.so i hope you ate too much and you was sick as looking at your avatar makes me fucking sick.why dont you come along to the young at heart room later and say hello to me.lots of love from SCRATCHCARD.xxxxx lol dumb fuckers
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:04 am

and now I can add abuse to other members with the complaint to your internet provider.

You have been restricted from posting, sending pms and now you can't delete your membership.

Have a good day tup 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 am

Apologies for leaving his posts here everyone, I need them to stay for his internet provider to view.

As soon as he has been dealt with by his internet provider I will unlock this thread and the other thread he's posted in xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today im?????   Today im????? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today im?????
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11