UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeBeaver's Den - Page 21 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Beaver's Den

Go down 
+5
stumpy
pandora007
beaver12
justmyra
Ladygenie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Beaver's Den - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Okies, been chatting with Beaver today, he's sent his love to us all, like us he's missing chatting and is patiently waiting for UKCB to return, he said he may pop in and give us all a fright but in the meantime this is our Beaver's Den for us to play in with a temporary beaver, never know our beaver might take a fancy to her.....or him  Suspect  lol!

Beaver's Den - Page 21 Animat10 lh  love Beaver's Den - Page 21 Graphi10

Last edited by Ladygenie on Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:22 am

no parking signs photo: On the road to weight loss success - Motiveweight.com Ontheroadtoweightlosssuccess-Motiveweightcom.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:12 pm

no parking signs photo: No Parking DSC_0259.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

cof: 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:18 pm

Beaver Enterprisers . com is offering shares in our Brand New endeavour at the Beaver Bell view car park  cool1 learn with our experts the fine old art of Alpine Yodelling then you to can stand proud at the top of a large Hill and let your lungs burst forth a sound that until now has only been heard high in the Swiss Alps and kept until now a closely guarded secret, remember you heard it here first folks    cool1 now with out further ado I give you a sneak preview of our amazing offer  cool2  whistle 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 9:40 pm

wave And if the above is not for you then why not be the centre of attention by taking dance lessons with our Highly skilled Dance Troop  Shocked Satisfaction Guaranteed or no money back well we would have spent it long ago  brr 

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:32 am

Rolling Eyes  Shocked 
And for our more advanced students of Alpine yodelling  and Alpine dancing there are breath taking Mountain retreats were one can be with Alpine Nature and live a little as the locals do in our Holliday Alpine Farm were you can practice your Yodelling  in a working environment, yes Beaver car park Yodel and Alpine dance come's to you at a very affordable price which we prise out of your wallet when we locate you on our Alpine farm miles from no where so you carnt escape as if you would want to  Basketball  just refresh your selves and have another look above then to finish of our tour see below our farm video  cool1  cool2  Thank you.

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 am

:bmb: 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Rolling Eyes  tup  ^^^^^^ angel  Yeah now your getting into the spirit of things Niagra  br1:  all though I gotta say she above is a bit Ruff on the eye and she is so slow setting up the barrel for pulling a pint and when she dose get to pulling a pint all she gets is froff   angryy  send her on to our Alpine car park course for prospective bar maids we can assure you we at our famed retreat will show her how its done and get her into shape like, and as a bonus she will learn to milk a cow and have a perfect Yodel that will echo from the top of the Hills that or a scream or two both versions can be heard for miles around. scfwav
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:55 am

:bmb:  HELLO BEAVER

Hold on to this fer me will yer ? I've got to run !

:bmb3: 
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 11:14 am

Mr B

You've gone all swiss - in your den

well - you had but Mr N has blown you up -

am sending in support

:aero: 

:aero: 

:march: 

:tk: 

I hope there's some of your den left - its cold tonight

bbbbbq
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Rolling Eyes Mrs P   wave Yes its just I thought going international and making use of the European union as a spring Board for trade, utilizing the super High way through Electronic means i.e. the Internet the Beaver organization subsidiary namely an off shoot of Niagra's idea of making car parks out of once Beaver logging areas which as an after thought became a new infant Business giving birth to the Alpine car park Yodeling and Dancing and Alpine Farming, bringing the great out doors on to the door step of all world wide  cool1 an application for a European aid grant along side one to the lotto commission, the Uk small Business office of fair trade and a begging letter to President Obama  of the Good ole U.S.of A  cool2  for any spare Dollars he has floating about should see funding if the plan go's right for quite a little funding wedge of sponduelies  which will enable me as ambassador of said Beaver Board to Travel World wide spreading the message and sampling a life style that I could well get use to given  the chance  Basketball World leaders would be sort to join with their Brothers and take Beaver car park Enterprisers firing on all cylinders into the future bringing joy to the World through their hopeful funding  :cl1:all   currency's excepted in any denominations as long as the Donations are Generous to the point of being obscene and would give my finger the cramps counting it into my bank account  Laughing  yes Mrs P a fledgling  Multinational Business  with an Alpine theme and hopefully an off shore Banking account in the making  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 8:50 pm

wave Well come all visitors to the Beaver car park Alpine Yodeling,dancing,farming and now I give you a traditional sport for the Alpine regions Horn blowing and cross bow shooting and a chance to join in with the Alpine Choir which may be of interest to our Welsh viewers  whistle 

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:09 pm

:bmb:  so ah, bev's ,has yer a tee vee down there in yer underwater hang out ?

And ah, hold on to this fer me will yer, I gotta run off fer a bit !

:bmb3:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Rolling Eyes Niagra watch out the F.B.I. Don't come a  knocking on yer door matey I mean you chucking all these cyber bombs about they might figger your a clossit  Ally Qaeda type  Basketball  remember not only Aliens from outer space be a watching yuss them there mean critters from south of yer Boarder in  them there united of the states the F. and B.I  are eye balling yer to  cool2 its said on the Grape vine they is about ta offer yer a Holliday in Cuba at one of their resorts Guantanamo  bay all inclusive so iv heard, there you can relax in the sun and try a camp  favourite sport of water boarding and take part in a quiz show called 20 questions from camp interrogators  cool2 you lucky Bugger  cool1  whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:35 pm

Rolling Eyes Niagra  just thought if you got nothing better ta do down there in cuba enjoying the sunshine you might want to try promoting Beaver car park Alpine resort theme  Basketball  be an opportunity ta spread the word and drum up some extra trade  whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:50 am

affraid 

:bmb: 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:18 am

Rolling Eyes Well folks bypassing Niagra's  obligatory rubber Chicken and keeping quite with lips zipped on his where abouts if the F.B.I. come looking for him to take him on a Holliday of a life time or any passing Alien space craft from outer space who may want to take him joy riding in the star's, i'll get back to the new Business that's breaking news in the employment job centres with opportunities  for advancement by way of selling our luxury Alpine activities high in the Alps where the air is brisk and braising, and now offering some thing that no self respecting visitor to the land of Yodelling can ignor   :cl1:yes skiing and snow boarding just feel that fresh Mountain air embracing  your person  as you plummet down Hill out of control stuck to a pair of planks or a piece of  Hardboard nailed to your boots its exhilarating, and don't forget if you take our full Alpine package instead of screaming as you plunge down Hill you will be fully trained and be able to Yodel instead you lucky people  Basketball Below we give an instructors eye view of the course along  with some happy visitors enjoying those slopes, Oh I do miss that exhilarating adrenalin rush riding those snow clad slopes of yester year,enjoy the video folks. whistle  Basketball 

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 5:57 pm

no parking signs photo:  62858d1282747753-np-parking-here-pe.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Rolling Eyes  Shocked ^^^^^^^ whistle Niagra  yes those penguins obviously did not participate in the instructional Alpine course that refers to entry to water of frozen lake,  pond, sea for beginners like all mad headed penguins he did not sign up for the above course and read the instruction manual  no wonder his mates are laughing at ole fish face. lol!
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:15 am

no parking signs photo:  Photo0158.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:42 am

You 2 still at it?  laughing
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:04 am

out houses photo: out houses 008.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>

-------------------------- :bmw:  yo beaver, I wonder why them out houses didn't go viral on
da internet like them ones did da Russians put up there of fancy toilets with the caption Olympic games attendence ?

Seems to me da old out houses is more fitting to da point !!!

Last edited by niagarafalls on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:12 am

laugh5  laughing  laughing
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:48 pm

--------------------------------------- :bmw: --------------------------------------

I just don't get it Bev's ,I mean gazillions of dollars was spent on this world class car park
and euros in tonnage and I put endless hours in time and milage on me convertable ride
searching fer just the right image ,the perfect setting fer to take a dump or take a wizz
you know in a nature setting like that whole in the water yer hang out in,
I figured it would bring world wide attention to the world class car park and fishy and chipee palace but instead they picked a picture some dumb journalist snapped in Russia of a double commode with no partician ,most likely because it is earier fer the camaras to see what's doin in there without a partician ! That sleezy snap shot went viral on the internet.something to do with them olympic games gone down the flush er whatever.

Me thinks them out door fresh air out houses is far more eye captur'en ! More privet too !
I think who ever the judges are what decided on the winning piccy was paid off which means the whole thing was rigged !

The picture of car park out houses should have won the contest ! After all sometimes people go viral when they gotta go in the wickedist of ways !  :kart: 

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:50 pm

no parking signs photo: NO PARKING 1000444.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beaver's Den   Beaver's Den - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beaver's Den
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next