UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeUKChatterbox News Update. Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

UKChatterbox News Update.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

UKChatterbox News Update. Empty
PostSubject: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 am

Apparently UKCB are going to try and be back online by the end of January at the latest Very Happy

I've been using a site called Review Center....this is where I saw the above info...

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Chat-Rooms/UK-Chatterbox-www-ukchatterbox-co-uk-review_1787533

Just to check because of recent fake UKChatterboxes appearing, Tox or Blackheart....do you know Stevie1978??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:24 am

yessums i kno steve he is a mod or was
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:28 am

Then the info he's given is good info Very Happy

So maybe UKCB will be back very soon then Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 3:45 am

he was a bit of a dipstik cos he banned n kicked me a few times but generally okies emb2
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 12:47 pm

You said dipstick lol!

That's my fave saying for ppl laugh5
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 am

Still no sign of UKCB Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:31 am

we could snaffle them all when UKCB returns by offering tourist trips to here - only we don't let them go - I think tox may recollect the tours - ???? cool2
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 am

lol! and get ourselves suspended lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:36 am

its better here anyway

so let them suspend me for that

oops they cant as they aint around pmsl laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:45 am

I'll always have a fondness for UKCB because over the years I've got to know so many nice ppl and loads who have become friends, I just wish I had got the contact details from all the ppl I know, but we're not born with hindsight unfortunately No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 am

we all did and its a shame morte aint here yet but maybes they will arrive happy
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:54 am

Anyone know why it dissapeared?
I'm guessing Ddos attack over a long period...
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:15 am

UKCB have been getting a series of attacks since July 2011, we know who was responsible for the major crash that July 2011, but this one was a serious attack on their server who stopped all traffic going to UKCB.

There's been talk that UKCB have gone to another server and are completely re-writing the script in the hope of making it hack proof etc, in the meantime, chat rooms have gone up everywhere, one site in particular was conning ppl into believing that they were the *new* UKCB....now they say the *alternative UKCB* lol!

But really it's not funny, ppl are out there missing the social contact with their online friends, I wish I could scoop them all up and reunite them here until UKCB is back up and running Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:49 am

I look forward to chat coming back, i have lost contact with some nice people. I never thought about all the problems they could run into.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:20 am

Well when UKCB do return, get your friends contact details incase it happens again Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:39 am

i got my 2 friends written on a piece paper ok one friend we can all dream you know wave
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:57 am

You have me on a scrap of paper? Suspect

Don't fold me into a paper plane!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 am

he means he has his friend drawn on a piece of paper its his stick man friend lgh6
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:59 am

Matchstick Man? It could be a lost Lowry!!! oooooh!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:07 am

I keep the time written on a piece of paper you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 am

toxic it was gonna be your details now i gonna find another little terror to hassle laugh5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:27 am

im postit sized so u wudnt need a big bit of paper cool1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:28 am

Oi meandyourbj...wtf is that in your pic??? is it you after a good night out? laugh5
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 am

LG i will do. i know a couple on skype, so now and then one says hello to each other, i quite like skype. Its nice to be able to chat now and then
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:51 am

Well at least you have some contacts Very Happy

Poppy, Sparky, Budgie, Perthy, Freerangedaz, and Scooby-dum (he's so funny) are some I miss, I miss the banter with Chris20 as well, and there's Suze, Sawny as well.

3mths UKCB have been offline for No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UKChatterbox News Update.   UKChatterbox News Update. Empty

Back to top Go down

UKChatterbox News Update.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next