UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeNelson Mandela Died today. Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Nelson Mandela Died today.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Nelson Mandela Died today. Empty
PostSubject: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 am

Its has been reported on the News tonight that South Africa's Nelson Mandela died today aged 95 years, a great man loved by many and respected by all, the World has lost one mighty fine man, My Condolence's go to his Family R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:14 pm

YES INDEED. Just heard this on sky news.
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 am

It was very sad news indeed and he will be now an historical person.

I had to explain to my daughter who he was and was shocked that she didn't know, says a lot about the U.Ks education system, I would've thought that when she was at school (she's 23 btw) that Nelson Mandela would've been a topic either in geography or history....apparently not.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:23 am

Rolling Eyes Iv had same problem with other things such as this with my lot, they don't seem to follow the News etc like they did in the past as much, im for ever explaining some things to Shocked
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:46 am

History holds a prominent place for his memory and his long life speaks volumes.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:59 am

Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:43 am

I think its strange that many of those who persecuted him - in his country - now hail him.
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:07 am

Visionaries never find an easy pathway to seeing a vision of change before them.As change becomes permenant even the die hard skeptics climb aboard or remain stuck in what is, nevermore. There is always room in the cabbose as the head of the train press's forward as it's tail end latently tags along.However there is no end in change.It's just a choice ,be it heads or tails. The critical point to the skeptics demise is when the train changes tracks. It is at that point skeptics climb aboard in massive droves . There is no maximum capacity at the trains tail ends, only lately so it seems.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Rolling Eyes Reading what Mrs P and Niagra  wrote makes me think of others who were Branded as Terrorists for standing up for their beliefs and fight for justice and self determination, one such being Arch Bishop Makarios  who went on to become Cyprus's leader  cool2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelson Mandela Died today.   Nelson Mandela Died today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nelson Mandela Died today.
Page 1 of 1