UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSo Shocked & Saddened :( Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

So Shocked & Saddened :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

So Shocked & Saddened :( Empty
PostSubject: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Much loved actor Robin Williams has died aged 63.

Apparently he had been battling depression and it's suspected that he took his own life  No 

It's sad when anyone dies but when a person has taken their own life
it's not only sad but a big shock as well.

Sincerest condolences and heartfelt sympathy to his family & friends
who must be feeling absolutely stunned at this news.

Long live Mrs Doubtfire, you'll always be a legend for all your excellent films.

R.I.P  Robin Williams.

hrb  :rose:

Last edited by Ladygenie on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 10:31 pm

R.I.P. Robin Williams, One of the Worlds best Funny men and darn good Actor also, the World has lost a legend, the Heavens gained another STAR.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:09 pm

I never found him funny,the same as Eddie Murphy..

But its always sad when someone dies..

RIP
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 11:21 pm

Aww! he did do a few films that had a serious side to them....Good Morning Vietnam and Awakenings, he was pretty versatile as an actor.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 6:51 am

I felt sad too to hear about the way his life ended. He was a tortured soul, and lived his life like so many in the fast lane. Drink, Drugs and depression finally took their toll. A prime example that Money and Fame cannot bring you happiness.
R.I.P The world was richer for knowing him.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 am

Tbh it was the first I heard that he had a drink and drugs problem and that has shocked me too.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 7:32 am

Its been documented for some years LG, I have seen him on a couple of late night chat shows over the years completely off his face ! Then he goes into re-hab to clean up. He always recovered well, and threw himself into his work...but then....
Poor chap. He doesn't have to struggle with it anymore, just his children Unfortunately. Very sad.
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:18 am

I remember when I first saw Robbin Williams, in Mork and Mindy, it was so funny, one was glued to the box every week. Its very sad that a person who can bring so much laughter to others is troubled with depression. Myself I don't understand depression, but I know from others its can be pretty heavy
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Depression Stumpy, is a Dark and lonely place, and once in a while catches every one of us in some form or another, many of us not even realising what it is.
We have to count ourselves lucky if we get through the episodes of sadness & tearfulness, for countless others it can become critical. Neutral
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Mayflower. A large percent of the population suffer from depression over here, its sad news
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:25 am

Oh it certainly is Grumpy Neutral  Understanding Mental Health issues can be difficult and confusing, but education is paramount. It saddens me to know so many people suffer in silence and alone. 
Mayflower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Shocked & Saddened :(   So Shocked & Saddened :( Empty

Back to top Go down

So Shocked & Saddened :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: