UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeFemsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
femaliscious

femaliscious

Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Empty
PostSubject: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:11 pm

cncn  cncn  cncn  cncn  cncn  cncn  cncn 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:15 pm

And in they come 1 by 1  lol! 

Hello Fem!!  :kis1: good to see you hon!  hgz
Back to top Go down
femaliscious

femaliscious

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:18 pm

rnd rnd  rnd  rnd  rnd  rnd  rnd  rnd  rnd  rnd  rnd  rnd   rnd  rnd
Back to top Go down
femaliscious

femaliscious

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Ladygenie wrote:
And in they come 1 by 1  lol! 

Hello Fem!!  :kis1: good to see you hon!  hgz
Ellooo LG ??   dancin when you call I fly   supr thank you for the message my lovely. I will return later, 3:30 AM again ... need some sleep  :mum:  nitey nite  :vamp:
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Yep and me too, waaay past my bedtime, I shall return at a more respectable hour   lol! 

Sweet dreams honey  :kis1:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Rolling Eyes Yeah Ok so Germany Won the World Cup  Shocked  and we got sent home early  rain  sad1 But never mind better Germany Winning than them Diego's  Laughing  seeing as how our lads need instructions on playing football and were to kick that dam ball at the moment I took to supporting Germany myself  cool2  but hopefully we might just have a Proper Team for the next World Cup, that is if we have enough English players actually playing in English football clubs to choose from and train to work together in time  Basketball but that will not be likely if our clubs keep buying foreign players as apposed to our own boys, if they don't wake up and support England then we might as well give the next World Cup a miss  cool2 but if we do manage to scrape together a decent Team then Game on Germany  Basketball  Well lets face it we like playing each other don't we, its kind of special when we meet on that field of green.  cheers
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:19 am

Well I don't think it helped with Wayne Rooney saying to newspaper reporters
"When we get kicked out me and the missus are going on a 3 week holiday"...
says a lot when our own team don't show any confidence in their football skills plus there was an advert by a bookies (Bet something) that if punters bet on England to win, the punters would get their money back if England lost  Rolling Eyes 

Tbh, our football players end up becoming more like show biz personalities, they appear on chat shows, adverts etc and earning more money...

Look at the old football players, Bobby & Jacky Charlton, Bobby Moore, Hurst, Keegan, Osgood, the loveable rogue Georgie Best, playing football was in their veins....they went on the pitch and played football, even Best with his drink problem sobered up to play and they did their country proud.

I think that todays football players should be made to concentrate on football, do the job they're paid for only....no chat shows, no personal interviews with the press, no taking part in adverts or promotions, just football with a rigorous daily training, they're paid well so make them earn it!

angry
Back to top Go down
femaliscious

femaliscious

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:39 pm

beaver12 wrote:
Rolling Eyes Yeah Ok so Germany Won the World Cup  Shocked  and we got sent home early  rain  sad1 But never mind better Germany Winning than them Diego's  Laughing  seeing as how our lads need instructions on playing football and were to kick that dam ball at the moment I took to supporting Germany myself  cool2  but hopefully we might just have a Proper Team for the next World Cup, that is if we have enough English players actually playing in English football clubs to choose from and train to work together in time  Basketball but that will not be likely if our clubs keep buying foreign players as apposed to our own boys, if they don't wake up and support England then we might as well give the next World Cup a miss  cool2 but if we do manage to scrape together a decent Team then Game on Germany  Basketball  Well lets face it we like playing each other don't we, its kind of special when we meet on that field of green.  cheers
I so agree, it's great to see our Teams play each other. I am so proud our's finally won and I like the "Diegos" Note lol
Back to top Go down
femaliscious

femaliscious

PostSubject: Illness   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:44 pm

I have been sick you little Chattaboo's  sick :sd1:Maybe because we won the WCup,  the Diegos sent me "bad make Femster ill Vibes"   rant1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Or maybe Cup Final Celebrationitis? drinkbddbddbdddrk3
Back to top Go down
femaliscious

femaliscious

PostSubject: Cup Final Celebrationitis   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:09 am

Cup Final Celebrationitis ? Maybe LG , I have been told drinking Water isn't as healthy as I thought , maybe I need to change to  brr or more than twice a Year  drink ?

Happy to "see" you lovely LG Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P T4816 x
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:28 am

and I'm super happy to see you Fem hp2:rnd:kis1:
Back to top Go down
femaliscious

femaliscious

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:46 am

Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Hug-2Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Kiss-girl
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:59 am

They're cute! I'm swiping the 1st one to add to our emotes lol!
Back to top Go down
femaliscious

femaliscious

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:20 am

Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P White-puppy-waving-smiley-emoticonthat's a great Idea LG  Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Dancing-cat-smiley-emoticonFemsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Cat-headphones-smiley-emoticonFemsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Dancing-kitten-smiley-emoticon  i guess this one isn't politically correct Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Queen-giving-the-finger-smiley-emoticon ??? lgh6
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:32 am

laugh5
Back to top Go down
femaliscious

femaliscious

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 3:54 am

I knew you'd like that one Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Laughing-happy-cat-smiley-emoticon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P   Femsters is back /  We are World Cup Champions :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Femsters is back / We are World Cup Champions :P
Page 1 of 1