UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeNot a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video Empty
PostSubject: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 6:46 am

A golden eagle tries to snatch a toddler.....

Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:53 am

That toddler was bloody lucky
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:55 am

I've never heard of an eagle doing that before Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:51 pm

We have small eagles over here, in English there mouse eagles, hence what they feed on, but now and then we get eagles from Russia and not long ago one tried to attack kill eat a small calf, it was the calfs lucky day the farmer was near by
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:59 pm

maybe animals are slowly beginning to get their own back on the human race Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:51 am

Could'nt they start with the English prime minister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 am

i once almost got hit by a kite i was throwin up into the sky when me n grandad was tryin to fly it Rolling Eyes

not quite the same but similar
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 am

I suppose if you look at it from the Eagles view point,any thing smaller than itself which the Eagle thinks it could lift and carry away or looks defenceless,then to the Eagle its food,,,just this time the Eagle picked on a Human toddler,lucky for the toddler no harm done,Nature in the raw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video   Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a comedy vid but an OMG!!! video
Page 1 of 1