UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeBoys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... Empty
PostSubject: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:01 pm

Am I the only one appalled that these boys were not even expelled - let alone facing criminal charges - no-one wants to press charges apparently.

Graham Young came to mind

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:01 am

I'm appalled to hear that too Pandora. I was always taught to 'Stand-up and be counted' There are so many issues now surrounding schools and children, no one dare say BOO. How is anyone else to learn in this school when such horrendous acts go un-punished. No
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Rolling Eyes In my day you did wrong in School or the Home you could expect to be punished for it, man up and admit your mistakes and be prepared to except your due punishment i.e. a clip around the ear for some thing minor, to a visit to the Headmaster and bend over for a visit by his cane as I had the pleasure of on a number of occasions  whistle but now a days what with the lot we have now its don't you dare hit my little Billy, Johnny, or Sue  or chastise them if you do your now more or less demonised as a bad Parent taken to Court even and some times run the risk of Social Service's coming into the act, Teachers have now by and large have lost all Control over their Students behaviour in Class and have often been on the receiving end of Student Teacher abuse, if a Teacher reacts to aggression or any other miss behaviour ether by physical restraint or word of mouth that offends the pupil or parent the Teacher's very job could be on the line or even prosecution by the police etc, and as recently seen even their very lives are on the line as was the tragic out come as one 60 year old on the verge of retiring Female Teacher lost her life by being stabbed repeatedly by a 15 year old boy who is now in custody, a Teacher that was very well liked by all and had taught most of her pupils Mothers and Fathers before them. Basketball
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:02 am

If i did anything wrong at school, one was given the cane. Theres no discpline and youngsters dont seem to have manners like we were learnt. I think we havent gone forward, but backwards in many social issues,
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:50 pm

Rolling Eyes I Totally agree with you Stumpy  cool1
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:18 am

im going Down the street, and kids look at their iphones and not where there walking, and when they bump into you, they look at you in disbelief as its you WHO should be looking where your going, its very rair at one hears a thank you for holding a door open, once at the bus stop i let a lady board the bus first, she smiled thanked me as asked what is it with you Englishmen and manners, i told her i couldnt speak for others, but i thought she had a great bum, i must be Lucky, she never speaks to me anymore  laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptyWed May 14, 2014 11:46 am

Rolling Eyes Well I still open doors for ladies or old people or pregnant women etc but I must be getting or looking old now as iv had others give up their bus seats for me  Shocked
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:09 am

Beaver, i havent had anyone offer me their seat, but Jehovas witnesses and Jesus Christs people seem to come up to me much more now and try to start preaching, its terriable as you should see their faces when i tell them im a muslim
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:55 am

lol! 

we know your' not - as you hav'nt spammed the entire Forum with crap Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptySat May 17, 2014 6:54 am

Rolling Eyes Mrs P ^^^^^  Rolling Eyes  ask him if he has a carpet in his flat and kneels on it 5 times aday towards Mecca just to be sure like, we got to be care full you no. Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:44 am

wizzrd
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:47 am

oh Teachers got  his cane out
boo hoo its not my day
oh Teacher has his cane out
and its coming out to play
now bend over little johnney
all the rest you close your eyes
and listen to my cane
as it swishes through the air
whack, and whack and whack
och,och, och hear little johnneys cries
now he walks back to his desk
and rubs his watery eyes.    sad1  tup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....   Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys let off for bleaching teachers coffee....
Page 1 of 1