UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomevirus awesomehp Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

virus awesomehp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stumpy

virus awesomehp Empty
PostSubject: virus awesomehp   virus awesomehp EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:05 am

i was using firefox and downloading a update to adobe, and suddenly i saw this awsome and then a addy for a anti virus software to remove awesomehp. i read a little on the net about awesomehp and it links up on downloads on firefox, If your downloading or streaming you can also catch this virus, i stream alot, watching footy on hunterstreaming  i restarted my laptop, and woe my start page was awsomehp. I have had to delete everything from my laptop, and start from scratch again, some of my programs i cannot instal as it says the configuration is wrong or something, so far 18 hours trying to sort the problems out, but its nice to be back, and wish you a happy weekend, will get there in the end, or buy a new laptop
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

virus awesomehp Empty
PostSubject: Re: virus awesomehp   virus awesomehp EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:26 am

cof:  Wow, thats terrible , I hope you get that sorted out soon. I would wonder if it might be a good idea to take yer lap top in and have it reloaded and scanned at a repair shop rather than trash it than but a new one ?
Back to top Go down
stumpy

virus awesomehp Empty
PostSubject: Re: virus awesomehp   virus awesomehp EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:29 am

niagarafalls I deleted everything from my hardisk, and then i installed windows 7 cd 62 bits which went rather well, and after 138 updates, discovered i would have been better off with windows cd 32 bit hence i deleted everything again and installed windows 32 bit and yes another 138 updates live and learn, but things seem to be working better. Hopefully will be able to soon start spending a little more time here
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

virus awesomehp Empty
PostSubject: Re: virus awesomehp   virus awesomehp EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 7:47 am

cof: Hope you got it all sorted stumpy,must have been a mind boggeling experience.
Smooth saiing to you stumpy !
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

virus awesomehp Empty
PostSubject: Re: virus awesomehp   virus awesomehp EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Back to top Go down
stumpy

virus awesomehp Empty
PostSubject: Re: virus awesomehp   virus awesomehp EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:31 am

my laptope is not sorted yet, and as for the help line, there bloody useless, it took me over ½ hour before anyone answered the phone on samsung help line in Denmark, and all they could say is Theres some missing links and hence sadly they can not help me with my missing driver, but they were kind enough to send me a link that might be able to help, if i pay, so later tonight i will write my 2 cents worth and and tell them wht i think on FB it may not help, but maybe they might take note and improve the help line service
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

virus awesomehp Empty
PostSubject: Re: virus awesomehp   virus awesomehp Empty

Back to top Go down

virus awesomehp
Page 1 of 1