UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHome80TH Birthday Party Celebration..... Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

80TH Birthday Party Celebration.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

80TH Birthday Party Celebration..... Empty
PostSubject: 80TH Birthday Party Celebration.....   80TH Birthday Party Celebration..... EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:18 am

For my friend was an overwhelming success.

EVERYONE invited came.  The Birthday cake was a success - even where my fingers had dislodged some of the topping - of a steam train - couldn't be seen....

He had a MARVELLOUS day....

hb                      pr4 

which was GOOD - as his daughter couldn't even be asked to send a card - let alone a phone call. 

NB - going home my Brother in law put mum on the wrong tube train - other passengers advised her - but she had to walk about a mile at monument to access the central line.....an adventure for a poor sighted 84 year old -  no ill effects:w1:
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: 80TH Birthday Party Celebration.....   80TH Birthday Party Celebration..... EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:40 pm

And many more to fallow !
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: 80TH Birthday Party Celebration.....   80TH Birthday Party Celebration..... EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:51 am

Rolling Eyes Glad every thing went well Mrs P. and I hope your Mother was not to stressed with the walk Wink
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: 80TH Birthday Party Celebration.....   80TH Birthday Party Celebration..... EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 am

Mum's fine Mr B.

My friend is planning my birthday party - apart from the fact its in april - I didn't want a "party".....

laughing
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: 80TH Birthday Party Celebration.....   80TH Birthday Party Celebration..... EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Rolling Eyes You go and let him do you a party Mrs P and enjoy it,i know what your saying as my Girls organised a party for myself on my 60th compleat with cake and every thing, I knew some thing was going on and half expected some thing like what I got,and to be Honest left to my own devices I would have just been happy for a Birthday card and a pint at dinner time, but I went along with them and was lead into a darken room were the light was switched on and the family sang happy Birthday and shoved a pint in my hand, well I got to admit it yes I enjoyed the evening but was still glad to put my slippers on later on when I got home.hp2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80TH Birthday Party Celebration.....   80TH Birthday Party Celebration..... Empty

Back to top Go down

80TH Birthday Party Celebration.....
Page 1 of 1