UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeWalking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game Empty
PostSubject: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:28 am

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:05 am

Rolling Eyes Dam it I was happy blowing away a load of zombie's to my hearts content done quite a few level's to then they cheated and brought up a Tank,i would have done it to but I have not fathomed out how to change weapons and I had a rocket launcher loaded waiting and I could not fire it dam blast and Bugger it,im not playing any more cheats they are angryy angryy
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:13 am

lol!  read the instructions or maybe someone else can fathom it out lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:26 am

Rolling Eyes I would read the instructions if I could find them I think the zombies  have hidden them some were wave Hello  I think I knew that zombie I think I went school with him Laughing never did like the git cool2 come here my lovely and get a taste of lead I know you like it cool1
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 am

It's a swizz. And i run out of ammo blasting hell of the first zombie
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:52 am

On one of the levels I got in the car and run the buggas over lol!
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 7:54 am

I like your avatar Tigger tup
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 am

Go up in the tower there is a machine gun with a thousand rounds in it and you can blast 10 bells out of them, and jump in the car and for a time run the big buggers down if you use the shot gun let them get dead close and don't go blasting them use a couple shots at a time to conserve ammo, when you see the bins stand over  them until you see an x and press x key pad wait until fresh ammo is down loaded to you, when you get to the level were a zombie is in a powered lawn mower car jump over him and blast him, the level on from there they cheat they got a Tank and I can not fathom out how to use the antti tank gun or change weapons cant find the instructions on how to cheers  enjoy whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game   Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead Zombie Apocalypse Game
Page 1 of 1