UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeWe Have A Spook!! Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

We Have A Spook!!

Go down 
+4
Lil_dynamite
beaver12
pandora007
Ladygenie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:51 am

and I'm not joking! Rolling Eyes 

2 weeks ago I was up at 5.30am, made a cup of tea, opened the kitchen window to let the cats out, went into the lounge through the connecting door (which we always leave wide open) and sat down to enjoy my cuppa....flicking through the tv channels with the remote control, I saw the connecting door to the kitchen and lounge slowly close....now the door opens inwards from the kitchen, I had no windows open in the lounge, I got up and opened it again and dismissed the silly thoughts in my head.

2 days after again I was up around 6am, again the same routine, cuppa, kitchen window open, tv and remote....again the door slowly closed, this time I said "now open it" within seconds the door slowly opened and I think to myself 'right ok!'

Yesterday morning my daughter is downstairs and I'm upstairs cleaning the bathroom sink etc then go and wipe down my daughter's bedroom windowsill then go in my bedroom to clean mine, the 3rd drawer down of the chest of drawers where I keep the bathroom hand towels was almost halfway open....I didn't open it so called down the stairs asking my daughter if she had got a towel out of the drawer, she said no....scratch
Now I'm thinking I'm losing the plot!

This morning I'm sat in the lounge and my daughter's in the kitchen making us both a cuppa and I'm reading messages on my phone, I then heard a little noise and from the corner of my eye I saw something fly by me and clatter against my walking stick that's between our 2 sofas, I looked at the little glass topped table we use to put our cups on (the table is in front of the sofas) and I'm trying to work out what's fallen off, couldn't see what it was so looked down to the small space between the sofas and there's my pen that I keep on the little table laying against my walking stick!

Now the pen I always sit it in the groove of the glass top table (far edge) and about 3" in front of the pen is a test tube that the Dr gave me for a you know what emb2 and is stood upright....and here's the question...how did that pen fly off the table in an arched fashion and about a 2ft distance without knocking the test tube over??
We have no road at the front or back of our house so no heavy traffic going by to cause vibrations, there was only one cat in the lounge who was asleep on the sofa and rudely woken up and I've got my legs up on the sofa.

Both me and my daughter tested the table, put the pen back in it's place, tapped the table hard and gently wobbled it, the pen didn't move Rolling Eyes

Any logical thoughts anyone? scratch

Last edited by Ladygenie on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:57 am

NO.

Put a crucifix or pic up downstairs - and next time shout "get out of my house - your' not welcome"

xxHUGSxx

apparently sometimes these things can be triggered by anxiety (ie your' very poorly) but apparently what you mustn't show is fear

if your' cats are not displaying different behaviours - am sure there's nothing -

it may be underground works miles away
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:22 am

Actually they are, they sometimes when they're walking suddenly do a little jump in the air as though somebody has touched them and frightened them, it only happens now and then.

Now this is the interesting part, the elderly couple who lived here both died here in the house, the husband was very ill and disabled and he died first, apparently he hated cats and what he used to do was catch cats and drive 40 miles away and dump them, so you can guess what we're thinking! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Ladygenie on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:29 am

Oh and we have rosary beads adorning a decorative plate on the wall, they were there long before this started.
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:40 am

well - I guess he's not pleased at cats in the house - but its your house now and he should B* off -
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:02 am

Luckily things like this don't scare me, we had poltergeist activity in a house when we lived in Kent and the kids were at school, we joked about it and would say "ignore it it's just Mr Pearson playing about"

Mr Pearson had died and we thought he had died in hospital, we later found out he had died in his armchair in the lounge, but we came to accept the things that were happening and gradually all stopped as this will hopefully or I'll be getting the house blessed! lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 8:32 am

Rolling Eyes Tell the Ghost that if he don't pack it in you will let your cat have some kittens or put a cat flap on the door with an open invite to all the local cats to pay a visit Laughing 
that should shut him up Laughing and just maybe his Mrs might well have loved cats so ask her to have a go at him on your behalf L.G. whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:07 am

It's getting silly now, came up to bed and had a greeting waiting for me, my daughter is going to try and post the pic she took as my phone won't let me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lil_dynamite

Lil_dynamite

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:17 am

laugh5 Cant upload sorry wont let me. If you got her on fb then il tag her init and look...
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:20 am

It's not funny! I've got to sleep in here! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lil_dynamite

Lil_dynamite

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:22 am

laugh5
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:23 am

We're going to get this house blessed a.s.a.p! seriously! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:24 am

Describe what was in the pic PLEASE

bounce
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:32 am

The 3rd drawer was halfway out again and the 4th drawer was completely out and on the floor on it's side sort of! I froze and called my daughter...4 times, she heard me finally! and we never heard a thing! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:48 am

whatever is doing this seems to be wanting attention - I'd let the cats have free range tonight - and shout at whomsoever to GO AWAY.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:03 am

Tommy is with me, Tibby our eldest was in here but he's gone back out, he normally likes to get under the duvet with me but apparently not tonight Rolling Eyes

I'll get the photo off fb tomorrow and post it 
here tomorrow with my pc, better go as I've taken my Amtrypteline and it's kicking in now, just hope I don't wake up in my bed tomorrow morning and find my bed has been moved outside with me in it! lol! 

Night night honey xox
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 am

Rolling Eyes Yep Typical male Ghost that, even  from beyond  he is rummaging in ladies draw's its a man thing whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:45 am

Rolling Eyes Well its passed the witching hour so its wakey  for me Nighty Night every one who is still awake wave wave wave wave
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 am

sleep tight my friends  xx
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Rolling Eyes  L.G. Some one wants to say Hello below but don't bring the cat ok Wink 

We Have A Spook!! Tumblr_m42nprGm3N1rspn50o1_100
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Shocked 

The photo from last night....

We Have A Spook!! Scary10
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Just be grateful he didn't go for the S&M closet whistle 
lol!
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:39 pm

That's weird....

is it possible its one of the cats?

Otherwise - could you set up a camera ?
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:18 am

You could always call the Ghostbusters?

We Have A Spook!! 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:28 am

pandora007 wrote:
That's weird....

is it possible its one of the cats?

Otherwise - could you set up a camera ?
We haven't got a camera only our phone cameras and we did think of the cats first, only our eldest cat can open drawers but only if they're the easy glide ones, nothing on the top of the chest of drawers had been moved or knocked over which is usually the case if they jump up on it, but we had a peaceful day yesterday and today, I took your advice and had a little 'chat' and strangely the oppressive atmosphere we both felt that night and the following morning has gone....so fingers crossed! Very Happy

And Tigger....The Ghostbusters will not be required thank you laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Have A Spook!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have A Spook!!   We Have A Spook!! Empty

Back to top Go down

We Have A Spook!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: