UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeA couple of changes....... Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

A couple of changes.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

A couple of changes....... Empty
PostSubject: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 9:07 am

Ok my lovelies Very Happy

Most of you know that I'm having problems with my health, I have some physio sessions coming up, blood tests and an x.ray.

I'm getting tired more easily now and my mobility has worsened a little more, so naigara has kindly agreed to be the website admin now and Pandora has agreed to be a moderater which means I can now take a back seat but you won't be getting rid of me so don't start celebrating....yet! lol! 

I will pop in just to annoy you all and have a banter Laughing 

Any complaints you will now have to report them to niagara and Pandora, I'm sure they will look forward to that laughing 

I have also moved the list of chat rooms to the Recent Posts page to make sure that only registered members can use them.

See you soon and bye for now Very Happy lh :kis1:

:sport2: 
Back to top Go down
shygirl1215

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Well poo ... sorry to read this news ....but you are right to look after yourself ,I will be thinking of you hgz    Keep us updated on how you're doing G
 lots of ((((((HUGS))))))
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:21 am

Take it easy L.G. cool2 

I have a minor complaint? Every time i go onto a thread i have to keep clicking the "stop watching this topic" button. My email is filling up with messages and i dont know why Neutral
Back to top Go down
shygirl1215

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:19 am

Have you changed your  e -mail notification settings ?  mine is set for no e-mails notifications .
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:41 am

LG. Take Things easy, i hope all goes well with the bood tests
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 pm

shygirl1215 wrote:
Have you changed your  e -mail notification settings ?  mine is set for no e-mails notifications .
Good thinking!

I'll try that.....
Back to top Go down
shygirl1215

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:01 pm

MidnightTiger76RT
There are about 4 boxes  if you go to your profile and hit notifications  ...just untic them and you should have your e-mail problem solved  ...well I hope so at least tup 
 All else fails ..report them as spam when they come in angel
Back to top Go down
shygirl1215

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 3:04 pm

A couple of changes....... Dancing-witch
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked  Deb's she looks like Her who live's across the road from me  whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of changes.......   A couple of changes....... Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of changes.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: