UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeRegarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... Empty
PostSubject: Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....   Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:01 am

I've never done this before - so are there any tips - if I mess up - one cake ruined !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....   Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:15 am

I found a cake topper on amazon pphhwww

whistle
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....   Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 2:17 am

You can buy readymade royal icing from the supermarkets, you just roll it out and there's a readymade butter cream you can buy from Tescos, it's really nice and moreish lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....   Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:29 am

Rolling Eyes And there's ready made cakes all ready iced and decorated L.G. you just buy and scoff them Laughing Laughing whistle Sorry Mrs P . I just could not resist saying it Wink
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....   Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 3:43 am

The amazon supplier mailed me back. A mauve / lilac border all endorsed with HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY DEREK - and in the center - a flying Scotsman steam train .... 7and half inches... its all in edible icing - to lay on top of the cake....

so still room for the mini steam train set on rails with light and sounds - or I could use a big tray - to let it run round its track -

and I thought a candle in the chimney would add to the atmosphere -

I have the champagne - its dressed in a Wimbledon tennis shirt !!!!

He loves tennis too...

He may not want to cut the cake or open the champagne

whistle
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....   Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:16 am

The cake "topper" has arrived!!!

Apparently you put in the freezer for a few minutes - then peel it off and lay on the cake....sounds simple

whistle
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....   Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:48 am

Just been on moonpig - cracking array and selection - all can be personalised -

got a lovely card coming -

Am ALL set

bounce 

Funny - it was only when I was becoming poorly - I've found the Internet so helpful - plus you can "find" things not available in a high street......not to mention FORUMS - where there's instant "company"

cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....   Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding adorning a Birthday Cake with icing from a tube....
Page 1 of 1