UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?

Go down 
+3
Ladygenie
Grumpy_Git
niagarafalls
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

:btshp: :sub: :fheli2: 
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:ram:

Last edited by niagarafalls on Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:05 am

Rolling Eyes  Niagra,i agree,now is the time when things are likely to happen or not,as you say the powder keg cool2
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:51 pm

In deed, powder keg. 

Regarding joe public, when joe the politicans receive letters form joe public with signatures of ten thousand or more joe publics regarding the issue of vote yes than pack your bags you and through with politics, than joe politican must think clearly about the upcoming election or worse yet a recall vote or joe publics right to impeach lol! 

There are so far six interviews for tomorrow/monday on different television stations -Obama is taking it to the people-six interviews. And a televised address from the white house on Tuesday.

Assad himself did a recorded interview with a tell journalist Charlie  Rose to aired on Monday. And Assad has a message or appeal to joe public. 

Assad knows that all those politican joes who wish to remain career politicans fear joe public's national outrage in the worst possible ways.So sure,maybe joe politican will simply be replaced by another one just the same, but the seated joe politicans find some place else to sit their arse's down.

Collectively joe publics hold power. Very much so yes in deed.

Assad's words were carefully chossen.
Part of the interview was put up on the news-it air's on the telle Monday evening.

Each hour that pass's ,intell data is collectively processed.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 7:35 pm

Rolling Eyes  Niagra im sure you will inform us all here through these threads just what is happening over there your side of the pond,we over here only rearly get second hand info,apart from what we see on our TV sats of your News channel CNN etc other than that its what ever our own decide to tell us,i on the other hand tune in to all the News channels,American,French,Euro,Russian,japan,and Chinise whistle Oh and Al jazeera must not forget that one,so i get the jist of just what every one is saying,the for's and the againsts,and the what for's and the NO,NO's,and the Give them Hell's Brigades,i see john Kerry is getting Dizzey dashing about all over the place and even Assads man has made a call on his mate in Russia,Putin sending him Assads thanks for standing up for him at the G.20 get to gether party p.. up whistle i mean summit,please disrigard those empty bottles of Champagion and empty tubs of caviar etc,you can put those down to a working lunch while they take world issues with their usaul dilligent urgencies cool2 maby after another  30/40 thousand are killed in Syria or maby one or two other suspect chemical bombs go off by persons or persons unknown,they may reach some sort of agreemeant on what to do or not do,then again maybe some one will get fed up waiting and press that button and unleash those flying hounds looking for blood,Powder keg Shocked when is that fuse going to be lit and by whome,moneys on Obama,i would not put money on those Fat cat Arabs in Saudie etc wonting to dirty their hands and get red stains on their nice clean white Night shirts they walk around in,much better to hang back let some one else sort it,just offer some cash earned from that Black Gold they got,that would leave them free to wreck some more top of the range cars raceing over the dessert sand Hills,they love that you know,so much better than Cammel raceing that their Grandfathers use to like cool2 cool2
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:23 am

As was said there are surprises to be realized,
A Russian backed quick fix has been introduced and it seems as though it could be a go. The fix that is on the table is all the chemical stock piles in Syria controled by Assad's regime be turned over to international powers and from there inventoried and destroyed. Further,allowing U.N. inspection teams in for fallowup searchs. so there are details to be worked out. 

Assad and welcomes the fix.

French news seems to indicate that the Syerians are keen on the fix.

There would be no point to a strike at all under those conditions. 

The problem is not solved but a fix in the works. 

More surprises to fallow in the hours and days ahead.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:36 am

You got to know when to hold up
Know when to fold up
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your winnings
When yer sitt'en at the tables
Ther'll be time enough for counting
When the deal'en's done.

Some of the lyrics from the sound track of the movie The Gambler.

It's a 1,2,3,4 kind of thing to the end game. 

This is number one.

Turn over CMD's.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:22 am

Rolling Eyes  A way out indeed,now all sides can walk away with their respective heads held as high as is possible,and no flying hounds that would have only brought more death and distruction and little else,Assads happy,Russians happy,China happy,U.S.A happy,E.U.happy,we are happy,oh an Iran etc happy,Rebels probly not so happy,Israil well who knows,and the war still goes on till the final conclussion.cool2
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Indeed Beaver but the deal must be sealed and the deal can be sealed only if it is real.

Apparently when Putin and Obama had that 20 minute secession befor the g20 dinner meeting started , that;s where and when the idea was put across. I'ts hard to say exactly when the fix was founded and how it all came together-assume safely it became a preventive measure of topic the same day the chemical attack was launched.

Assad seemed comfortable doing the telle interview with Charlie Rose for the public broadcasting network,-He seemed like man who would one day like to confess to the world about the insane ways in which they have all fallen subject to over there in Syrea. I got the impression he would like to try to explain the insidiousness of it all and something about the deep dark depths the insidiousness of it brings it down to.About losing humanity the way that they do.The depths of where that takes one or all.It is after all sociopathic.

On the other hand Beaver as you say,he may simply be a monster trapped between a rock and a hard spot.

Surprisingly calm Charlie Rose put it. 

Question is ,was he aware of the deal going down at the same time he was giving interview ? It's a common wondering thought !
I think he was indeed. It may even have been his own idea put across to the Russian government to negotiate.After all if it came directly out of Syrea ,nobody would believe it. 

There are more surprises in the hours and days ahead.

You know all Putin has to do now is let the Russian punk rock band out of prison and he may just come out of it appearing to be atuned to the up and coming ways of the modern world ! 

surprise surprise lol!
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:57 pm

I mean think about it, Putin photographed catching the tall tale whopper of a catch all fer political P.R. The phonyism classically bad as it always is ,is part of the political process -the fabricated quirkified photo opps. staged to show the politican in some type of fashion closer to the world of everyday people. 

But in this case Putin has some stuff in the works to put out some high fashion photo opps. fer to generate publicity not just in Russia but the WORLD lol!  Now how can Putin not want such grandoise publicity ?

I say ,all he need do free the ladies of the punk rock band they had imprisioned- pardon them -commute their sentences what have you. 

eh !- That will get them talking good !

joking aside, it is as though a pressure release valve has blown out the excess steam out of the over stressed boilers. 

However another day another sequence of events to unfold.
we must hope for the best possible outcome.cof:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Indeed the heat has now hopefully been turned down some what,lets see what the coming day's,weeks bring,will all go smoothly or will some thing out of the blue spring to the fore,to upset the apple cart so to speak cool2 we know that not only Assad possess these type of weapons,the other side is known also to possess,ok maybe a crude version of this weapon,but a weapon all the same,lets hope that things will go smoothly and these weapons of Assads are taken out of the picture,one thing thats bothering me tho is why is it that the west are or are seemingly eger to help those rebels,egged on by other Arab Nations to do so,when a good proportion of those fighters are known to be linked to Al Queda,they call them selfs by another name yes but Al Queda all the same,with those same objectives and mentality,and i note that this same group lost no time in attacking a known peaceful town,a Christain Town no less,kind of makes you think dosnt it cool2 i think from here on the west should tread very carefully by what they say or promice to do,dont you,or more fingers could get burnt rushing in blind folded.cool1 whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Well, I have just reviewed president Obama'a address on the subject line and reviewed some comments written by concerned citizens. 

It seems according to what I have reviewed in comments,  the speech was confusing and did not seem to be direct about what is going down or will go down if whatever is going down doesn,t go down. 

Obama asked congress to suspend the vote untill the deal is either worked out in full or not. 

A strike on Syria is neither on or off the table. Go figure right ?

What is going down is what has happened since Sunday. 
There was no dramitic appeal to the people as will have been expected except for the latest developments -which have been in the works since the g20 dinner party. 

Here is what it comes down to in the political play here.

You got to know when to hold up
know when to fold up
know when to walk away
Know when to run
You never count your money
When yer sitt'en at the tables
Ther'll be time enough for counting
When the deal'en done. 

Politics-business-war ='s gambling.

Sometimes there are no safe bets to sit comfortably under. 

Assad talked about expecting anything in the form of retailation should there be a strike by U.S forces or any forces of the g20.

Obama called that wager and upped the anti by stating Assad will forefit his life if they do.

That's high stakes gambling in a very real game.
Is that a bluff ? 

Assad has to figure through that one his own self.

Setting aside the heated aspects of the verbal exchanges ,it appears a diplomatic solution is within reach. 

That's how the game is supposed to work and in Putin's words, {in this ,the mordern world.} cof:
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Obama is itching to do a military strike and Cameron is walking around with a face like a smacked botty....and here's a big joke....

Cameron made huge redundacies in our military forces not so long ago...now the R.A.F are advertising for R.A.F Reserves!!

Figure that one out! Suspect
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Rolling Eyes  I seem to remember my Dad telling me that our beloved Governmeant even befor i was born were cutting this Countrys  defencess,and that nearly cost us our freedom,when old Adolf took his lads out for a walk around Europe,and thought it would be nice to take Tea and crumpets on our side of the Channel Shocked looks like the presant lot,those pin stripe warriors of Good old Londons Parlimeant are intent on doing the same thing,if not for the eventual help from across the pond,and dont forget in the begining they were not to enthusiastic of joining in with us against Adolf cool2 but thankfully in the end did,to which we over here are Greatful,thank you Wink cos if those nice sqaure heads had took a pleasure cruise across the Channel,then i may well apart from having Blue eyes which i have,would also prob have a full barnet of Blond hair to and be talking in a very different language now and be sporting a stiff out stretched arm Suspect Cameron you ruddy reading this you Nincompoop idiot get them lads back into Uniform and be ruddy Quick about it,we have never needed them more,and not just for fighting other peoples wars for them,this Country desserves as good a Defence as we can possible give it for the safty of our own peoples,and way of life.cool1 cool1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Perhaps he is but not in the way we think.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Rolling Eyes  Im thinking of learning Arabic just in case like whistle
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:02 am

I think we should’ve gone in, I think we should of done it 2½ years ago. its too late now, Russia is calling the shots now, 2 million refuges, how will they ever get back home, me thinks the Russians must also be bricking it, as if Assad goes which Muslim factor will get in. Assad will go. Syrian people know there’s only one way to go, forward. I wonder f the Russians knew beforehand about the gas.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 3:00 am

The deal is in the process of becoming sealed. Putin is the spokesman for the slanted views in the Syerian conflict siding of course with the regime. 

Putin did an article in the NY Times and in the buttom line Putin takes a shot at Obama for using the word exceptional in his address to the people -that which makes a nation exceptional. 
Putin said it is very dangerous for people to see themselves as exceptional.

This of course brings to mind the photo opp. of Putin on a fishing expidition in Russia being photographed with a grand whopper of a catch -he caught the biggist fish in the pond. Was it real -did it really happen or was it a stab at appearing to be very very exceptional in a most outstanding way ?

As it is in the current happening's of the deal under arrangement ,Putin is the spokesman for not just Assad but for Iran too. He is in effect being made out to appear to be the very exception to the rule of thumb.

All his handlers need do is arrange to have Putin release the punk rock band from prison and it just might appear as though he has a heart.

This is the business of politics and interests and Putin is holding up in his hand in play. 

Assad made a public statement claiming that the decision to confess to having chemical weapons and to further turn over the material to the international community has nothing what so ever to do with a potiential U.S. lead strike.Iran's new leader chimed in as well. That is all about political gaming. 

The point being ,Putin having been photographed holding up the biggist fish ever caught in Russia on a fishing expidition really did happen-where and how they got the fish in the picture is the question. What it was all about is a display of Putin standing within exceptionalism making Putin out to appear to be exceptionally outstanding.

The irony of it all leads to the question -what is really behind the curtin ?

And is it the stuff of the old world ? That is the question.

But there is another buttom line and that bottom line is The Power Keg.

The public verbal exchanges are not what matters here,only results matter.

We shall see .
What we do know is that what makes a country exceptional is it's people. People know this .

It's perfectly OK to use the word exceptional every so often in the proper context .

Putin is giving Assad a walkway to demonstrate he has power.It's a vieled face saving trick designed to cloke the political manovering going on behind the scenes.

The business of politics. 

Look for the whopper of a catch,believe it, Putin is fishing for real this time.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:33 am

Well we can keep surmising what the real game play is but we won't ever find out until something happens....Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:46 am

My Old sergent Major said that I was exceptional,and that he had never served with any one quite like me,and he said that if war ever broke out,then I would get pride of place and be allowed to go over the top a full 5 minutes befor any one else

scfwav scfwav scfwav scfwav scfwav
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:32 pm

The idea has been around a while ,kicked around you might say.But it never got past that of being a possible solution. If confronted directly on that ,Putin would spill out a string of breaucratic mombo jumbo laced heavily in denial and seasoned lies. It was like a car that just won't start. Hence the red line statement about a year ago -no way to jump start the fix so a clear line was drawn in red. It had to be so.

And when it was crossed that became cause for action.
                           But

He knew when to hold up
and not to fold up.

That put the game in play for keeps.

And  the game is still on  but the fix has been set to motion- so there is no need for a strike unless they back peddle delay than hold up the fix. Or buther it calling it a tailored revised approach. 

That is what is really going on. 

Ther's a saying in the submarine service- it goes like this -run silent ,run deep.

Nobody knows you are there,why you would be there or what you are doing. There is no parade waiting fer yers when yers return from yer mission- no telle cameras waiting to film yers. 
No glory filled days where yer deeds are celebrated by the mass's.Whatever you done you done good and that's good enough,the world will never know and don't need to know fer that matter-after all it does get pretty scary sometimes.

So you might say you earned yer pay.
It all went down the way it went down because it had to go down in just that way or it wouldn't have gown down at all.

Like a car that just won't start.

It just had to be jump started,there was no other way.

By the way-there is a place fer Putin;s comments on submarines -and I am sure Russian sub sailors know exactly where the place is and just how to stuff it.And no doubt they do and often !

The world is like an island ,sometimes it seems smaller than it really is.
If this all works out,that is for the better-as for the tomorrows ,there are aways obsticles to get over.
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Looks like Putin would like to reel in the 4th. term.That'd be a pretty big catch wouldn't it.? Yes indeed he's fish'en alright.And he needs that whopper of s catch.Where in the world are they gonna find that whopper and than somehow put it on Putin's hook so it looks like he caught that whopper .

cof:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Rolling Eyes Gone fishing music I left a note upon the door
iv a gone fishing,gonna put that there worm
on my hook an cast it in music yeah gone a fishing baby
gonna catch that wary Old Trout an reel it in music 
oh yeah im a gonna go fishing
laying on that there river bank,dreaming of that big event
when that wary old Trout takes mi bait,
yeah im a gonna reel him in,yeah im a going go fishing music
are yer nice an fit you there worms,
start a wriggling an look yer best,
whe got a Trout to reel in,so lets go fishing music 
now weres my flask and sandwichs
looks like a mighty fine day.music 

headphones cool1 cool2 whistle
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:48 am

I think Putin will only be allowed  only so much string, he wont be allowed to do anything that might affect Israel. They are on red alert, and know what’s happening. Myself I think Putin is just as evil as Asssad, and Assad should be tried for crimes against humanity.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:12 am

Well seems like Assad is trying his best to be a good boy,unlike the oppositions mates those affiliated to Al.Qaeda  who have been very naughty boys in that peaceful Christian village near the Turkish boarder Shocked well it was peaceful till these boys showed up and wrecked the place, now the question is,will Assad say sod it,or will it be shown it wasn't him at all who murdered his own people with those nasty chemicals and it be proved it came from the oppossions  side,would not put it past them Al Qaeda chappies to have mucky hands cool2  well which side is wonting to book a Mediterainian Cruise with American tours :cl1:they are all poised in the Med ready for any bookings for a Cruise :cl1:don't you worry your selfs they have loads of them on offer at the moment,and are just itching to let them have them cut price whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:23 am

Assad has deep centered need to confess.But in doing so he will have to expose the truth about the regime in that it is out of control.That means Assad isn't in control .The rebels are out of control and divided in their power struggle.

Explosive Quagmire.
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:26 am

Everyting is out of control, and Russia are worried WHO might get into power, they have to stay with Assad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?   SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN'T WE ?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Debates-
Jump to: