UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomecelebrity big brother Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

celebrity big brother

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snake_hips (Banned)

celebrity big brother Empty
PostSubject: celebrity big brother   celebrity big brother EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:52 am

where the fook do they get some of these weirdos from ?
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: celebrity big brother   celebrity big brother EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:54 am

Any celebs who are probably out of work jump at the chance of going into the house Laughing
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: celebrity big brother   celebrity big brother EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:01 am

Rolling Eyes Free food,accomodation,chance to show off,or act the prat,free publicity and the chance of some extra cash is a magnet for any to fight to get inside that doorway weirdo or not its vanity,exabitionism,and greed does it every time.cool1
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: celebrity big brother   celebrity big brother EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 am

Haven't seen any lately jocolor 

Wut's a weirdo scratch (?)
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: celebrity big brother   celebrity big brother EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 4:53 am

Rolling Eyes Niagra a Weirdo is some one who dose not comply to the general accepted way of things Shocked sticks one little finger up to socity in general and says pook it i'll do it my way and stuff every one else cool1 quite often kind of,  off key,excentric,seems odd to say the least,what ever every one else says or dose a weirdo will do the oppossit but will be quite at ease with him/her self in doing it cool1 now do you get the drift of things Niagra cool2 i quite like weirdos myself but there are a few that do get right up my nose Russel Grant being one of them Suspect  How anyone can say that he has tallent is beyond me No every time i see or hear that creep i feel the urge to take a run at him and kick him into touch or let him swim with Great white sharks minus the shark cage with bag full of bloody fish guts round his neck hmr 
cof:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: celebrity big brother   celebrity big brother Empty

Back to top Go down

celebrity big brother
Page 1 of 1