UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomesay Hello to Scooby Doo  Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

say Hello to Scooby Doo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

say Hello to Scooby Doo  Empty
PostSubject: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:06 am

I see a well known name over there>>>>>>>> Hello Scooby Doo wave are you the same Scooby Doo as was on UKcb if so wave wave 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 am

cool2 Shocked Shocked  jeeze he's gone Shocked that was quick Shocked its not that bad is it,iv checked my armpits etc now you see them now you dont whistle whistle 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:35 am

Maybe he's shy lol! 
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello wave 

cof: 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Beaver do you mean Scooby_dum? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Rolling Eyes Shocked possibly L.G. Cos he hasn't said anything yet Shocked maybe never will,must have seen some Ghosts from UKcb that frightened him off or his local has just hired a most delectable new Barmaid with all the right Gear that just may have diverted his attention just at that moment that we thought we had got him cool2 men are like that you know L.G. those wondering eye's of ours sometimes just sometimes focus in sync and freeze up and unable to move one way or another and the legs buckle slightly if i remember right from my youth whistle rokinchr then again he might not have paid up this months internet fee or some one has half hitched his laptop or something rokinchr Oh i dont know im babbling again ignor me rokinchr 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:51 pm

lol! 

I think you meant scooby_dum, he was new and I think lived in Devon, liked his pubs and encouraged everyone to support their local pubs which are disappearing rapidly.....he posted a lot of good threads on ukcb and was funny too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:55 pm

Shocked Oh wrong Scooby Shocked {as you were you silly daft rodent Shocked } think l'll just sit here and chew some wood for a while Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 pm

In a way you were right, there was a scooby_doo who used ukcb chat but I don't know if this one is the same person Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Scooby Doo    say Hello to Scooby Doo  Empty

Back to top Go down

say Hello to Scooby Doo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: The Welcome Wagon :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: