UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeHere's One for You..... Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Here's One for You.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Here's One for You..... Empty
PostSubject: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:14 am

As we all know, young girls of today deliberately get themselves pregnant in the hope of getting a council place and then pop out more babies as time goes on....

The Government are now hoping to bring in that young girls who go on to have a 3rd baby will not get a council place or any child benefit or an increase in their Income Support Benefit.

Now we can all understand why the Government wants to bring this legislation in but is it right that the baby and it's siblings will be the ones to suffer?

I can see lots of kiddies and babies ending up in care if this legislation is passed.

As Border_Reiver says.....Discuss. lol!
Back to top Go down
charlie 175.2

charlie 175.2

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:33 am

Suppose something needs to change as regard to People having lots of kids without the means to support them.

The Welfare State will be going through lots of changes from now on,Lab/Con have similar Policies,no different really,only difference i see is under a Labour Govt social issues like new Schools,Hospitals etc seem to have more priority put into them,whilst the Con look after the Bankers and big Business in return for large payments when they leave Politics,lots of backhanders etc

As i say, in an ideal World where no Welfare State was needed,we'd still be taxed to death no matter what,Taxes wouldn't just drop,i believe it's time to do away with Party Politics and have Entreprauners(spelling) and philantrophists run the Country,wonder if they'd lie too ? I guess where there's big money there will always be corruption and greed.

Back to the question in hand...sterilise em after they've had two lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:39 am

I can see how the Government would think it would deter them from having more than 2 children, but what happens if it's a married couple? Or a woman who's a divorcee with 2 kiddies and she get's caught out and falls pregnant? or the new relationship breaks down and ends before the baby is born?

Abortion with no choice?

Forcing abortion like China does?

Back to top Go down
charlie 175.2

charlie 175.2

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:51 am

It will be too complicated to endorse i suppose ? Who said this anyway ? Imagine it's just some Div trying to win favour with Tory voters and will never come to pass,they seem to like to demonise the poorer members of Society.It's not good having people having lots of kids though without the means to support them.Don't know what the answer is though ?

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:55 am

I think they should make both the mothers and the Fathers more accountable in supporting the offspring that they produce,for one thing there are to many young males not even bothering to look for work,the cop out story is that they would not work for the money on offer to them by employers,and prefer to spend their days on the dole doing nothing but playing their Xboxes and the Girls just go from one male to another at the drop of a hat,many having different fathers for each of their children,this is no way of going on is it,the rot set in long ago,and each successive Governments actively looked the other way and now its become the norm hasn't it,the jobs are there,mundane they may be well a lot are any way,but the immigrants to our shores soon take them and do ok as well,which recently prompted on M.P. to openly say that this Country needs more Immigration not less as those that come here soon take up jobs our own young will not do and by so doing become tax payers which inturn help support the ageing populations pensions,what i would like to know is now we are going to be expected to work longer,just how are those that will not work going to support themselves as they grow older,are we going to open up this Country to ever more immigrants cos those that have come to our shores now are going to grow older as well,and not all will want to leave and go back to their Countries of origin are they,i can see one great mess getting progressively even messier myself,and see more and more or our open countryside be given over to building more and more homes to an ever great extent to house more and more immigrants,if that happens i for see riots becoming the norm on our streets as people start feeling that they are hard done to,not seeing that its preventable now if only they would take control of their own lives and those they Father and Mother.Neutral Neutral 
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:57 am

Its sad all round. Couples who can't have children ....and some  people who seem to have no regard for contraception - having children - and not being parental in any way - these children grow up unloved and a lot of times their lives are blighted by "bad" company - drink - drugs - but if the children are put into care - that leads to similar problems - always the child is the one who suffers.
I don't think limiting the amount would reduce the number of births - just more kiddies to suffer. Children are for life - not just as a toy - or trophy -
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:16 pm

The financials or the support issues are the in the now sort of thing. Of course it does not add up.

But when you think about it subtracting politics in the now and than look at population control from a global view to it,the picture changes.

Now, as I recall there was this experiment in the state of Arizona in a community -,a township made up of mostly retired citizens.

What they done in this experiment is put lithium in the water supply but did not tell the population of the township-/community that they done that. Now, of course doctors were standing by to take reports and question the aka patients about the effects of the lithium .

As it were those experimentors -the authorities did one day addmit or confess to having put lithium in the water supply and asked for formitable feed back from the residents. And again as it were the retirement community was quite fourth comming about telling how they felt after using the drinking water for a length in time.
Again and again as it were and as it turned out they liked the effects of the lithium in the drinking water and many said they didn't feel the same levels of anxiety that they had felt prior to the lithium added into the water supply. some claimed that periods of depression that came and went didn't come after the lithium was fead into the water supply.

The point being experiments are happening on a daily basis and rest assured the issues of the earth having become over populated are top priority.

Science deals in facts not politics or religion.
Pay to educate them or pay for more babies is beavers argument all of which seems senseless.

And some people say global warming is unbelievable.

Some people say why should we give third world countries money to try to bribe their authorities to do something about over population -just let them burst at the seams.

But the scientists say it is time for all the nonsense to cease and the issues must be handled accordingly.

The Arizona lithium experiment -1982/3

The new world order and all that.

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 am

Rolling Eyes Experimenting on people without telling them that they are so doing,what if the effects were like those of thalidomide and resulted in birth defects or horrible deaths etc what then Shocked the resulting court cases would go through the roof,anyway what gives any Government the right to experiment on its Citizens like that,smacks like something they once did in the death camps of Nazi Germany to me cool2 iv heard it said that when a couple who had an unexpected baby they argued that they used contraception i.e. Rubbers,well either they did not know how to fit one on proper or they should have used two together or the manufacturer needs to make them a bit stronger,and to any randy Females make sure you're on the pill,he is fitted for the job or say bugger of im useing my Battery operated friend tonight.cool1 cool1 
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:51 am

All Goverments are up something on the quiet even our Government.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:58 am

Rolling Eyes Yeah you're right there L.G. They are all at it,but you try and prove it,even when you can they will still deny it,cover up,they just shut up and ignore you,blanket cover that even a laser could not penetrate,a Country's Citizens should be seen and not Heard comes to mind.cool2 
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:04 am

Yes well of course the first thought that comes to mind when you look at that particular experiment is where the hell does that sort of thing begin and where will it end ? If they can do that ,what other kinds of things can they do along those lines.

But the positive results say something very powerfull.
One question that occured to me at that time after having read about the experiment,is what drug manufacturing company produced the lithium ? And what is ratio of negitive side effects ?
In other words the risk factor. Now clearly you can determine fer yerself that they minimized the risk factor by conducting the experiment on a total retirement community-township.Therefer it was a controlled experiment.

As it were they were able to convince the community to be active in the experiment.
there are some funky laws involved. After all Beaver do you know for sure all of what they put in yer drinking water? Or do you just trust it's all ok what ever they do to treat the water ?

I mean the question is, do you really know what the water treatment process is ? Think about it ?

How much of it is simply trust on the part of population on the by and large ?

Indeed the experiment does raise serious questions,but it also provides serious solutions to very serious problums that effect the world and could be the cause of human extinction -population control.

Is not population control a issue of trust on a global scale? Isn't each country responsible for it's own ?

And doesn't a violation of the trust have consequences ?

What are those consequences ?

Oh but it's just a glass of water .

I can't say I agree with the way they done that,but it did invite much thought .
And one thing I thought about is the earth's population .

Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:04 am

You are so right.......
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:07 am

In our case Niagara the question is ......just where is all our money going? It'll come out one day.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:21 am

Rolling Eyes Niagra we have had issues this side of the pond to,when the water companies decided to add Fluoride to the water saying that it would be good for our teeth if we had Fluoride added,and so in it went without a bi or leave,which resulted in protest of course by the General public,and out the rolled their evidence supporting their case and saying how good it was etc,anyway cut a long story short,they stuck two fingers up at us all and we now got the stuff added to our water,and like what you said and what else have they bunged in that they have not told us about,we all need water don't we,( and the odd pint of beer to whistle ) so like cattle to the slaughter of we go to the watering hole to suck up whatever they have bunged in along with the cool refreshing water,yep they could if they so wish add some thing which could make those who drank it impotent Shocked maybe in some places on this planet that might not be a bad idea to some,but if they get carried away without being checked, could that one day be the reason that the Human race slowly fades out of existence due to not being able to breed in sufficient numbers,and those that are born are born infertile,thus a ticking time bomb for the Human race at large.cool2 cool2 
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:26 am

Yes of course LG that is always an issue.

The experiment was ties into a much larger study having to do with depression and anxiety -anxiety attacks -pannic attacks leading to suicide -human psyc. disorders that effect the populas.
such problems also effect the work place.

That in part is why the retirement community was fourth coming in taking active rolls in the experiment. The bennifits could help everybody in the long run.There was this song that came out in the 80's, just Another Mannic Monday !

As it turned out the community voted to keep the lithium in the water supply ! As I recall the vote was unanimous.

They were actually able to enjoy those retirement years in comfort.At least that is what I read in the fallowup report.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's One for You.....   Here's One for You..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's One for You.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: