UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeBloke tracked his own I-Pad Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Bloke tracked his own I-Pad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stumpy

Bloke tracked his own I-Pad Empty
PostSubject: Bloke tracked his own I-Pad   Bloke tracked his own I-Pad EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:45 am

I was listening to radio 2 this morning, about the guy who tracked down his I-Pad, after it got stolen, it was really good, did anyone listen to this? He got help from the apple shop, he could follow where his I-Pad was going, and when they closed he downloaded a tracking device onto his telephone. I bet the police feel silly as they did nothing to help him, turns out he is a solicitor. Makes you wonder what else one can download
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: Bloke tracked his own I-Pad   Bloke tracked his own I-Pad EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:08 am

Police dont have that much time to invest but is a good thing the owner can find it then notify the police where it is!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bloke tracked his own I-Pad   Bloke tracked his own I-Pad EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:10 am

i have a trackin thingy on my fone it came wiv it as standard
i can fone from any other fone to get it locked then get it tracked to where it is
bounce
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Bloke tracked his own I-Pad   Bloke tracked his own I-Pad EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:24 am

this bloke called the police and told them where his I-Pad was and i think every time he asked for help they said they would send someone in a hour or so. He got fed up of waiting for the police to help, and knocked on the door of the house where hi I-Pad was, i found it really intresting the guy could track Down his stolen I-Pad. The story has also been in the newspapers
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Bloke tracked his own I-Pad   Bloke tracked his own I-Pad EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:50 am

I seen a similar story about a 14 year old lad who had his 3rd £1000 mountain bike stolen. He followed the distinctive tyre tracks in the snow for a mile over waste ground until the trial went cold at the opening of a housing estate. He got his dad to drive him around the estate and he actually found it down someone entry. Called the police and got it back, and the kid who stole it was charged with theft lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Bloke tracked his own I-Pad   Bloke tracked his own I-Pad EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:18 am

midnight. The 14 year old was charged, what about the parents? If they were held responsible for their child actions, being he is under 16 maybe kids would have second thoughts
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: Bloke tracked his own I-Pad   Bloke tracked his own I-Pad EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:26 am

I think the guy who stole the bike was 18, but coming from that estate i doubt very much his parents cared what he did. In court he said he was drunk and cold and couldn't be bothered to walk home, so he "borrowed" the other kids bike to ride home lol In court he was fined, even though they found half a dozen other bikes cut up in his back garden! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloke tracked his own I-Pad   Bloke tracked his own I-Pad Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloke tracked his own I-Pad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: