UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeOklahoma Tornado  Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Oklahoma Tornado

Go down 
+2
niagarafalls
beaver12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:26 am

Just seen on the BBC New's report's about a Tornado that has devastated Oklahoma City,my thought's go out to the Family's of the storm's victim's Neutral
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:03 pm

It's pretty bad Bev.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:01 pm

just been watching the New's this morning over here,all those missing children,awful,rearly awful,from what i saw on the New's look's like a war zone,we get one now and then over here,but nothing on a scale like you over there get. Neutral
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:49 pm

The toll now up to 91 and the search continues -,it will be several days befor we know how many were lost .It struck hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Just watched the coverage on the lunchtime news, absolutely heartbreaking No
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

My prayers go out to all those effected and all the loved ones still hoping to find their missing xxx

Here on the East coast we dont have much threat of tornados, it's the hurricanes we watch and hold our breath about but with those we have fair warning to get out of the path of the storm!! Not like tornados that just pop up and go mad doing a crazy zig zag of harm!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:33 am

It is very bad, but on the up side i liked the little dog climbing out the rubble next to his owner...Mmmmm bounce
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:57 am

Awww!! I saw that, that lady was so happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:20 am

I couldnt believe some of the footage, its amazing how much respect mother nature demands. Sadly it reminded me of New Orleans.
My heart and prayers go out to the people caught up in this tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:23 am

and one teacher was found with 3 children under her where she laid on them to protect them....a brave heroine.
Back to top Go down
stumpy

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:11 am

It was sad to see all the carnage, I watched the teacher telling what happened, condolences go out to the families that have lost a love one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oklahoma Tornado  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oklahoma Tornado    Oklahoma Tornado  Empty

Back to top Go down

Oklahoma Tornado
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: