UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeBAD dog advert on TV...... Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

BAD dog advert on TV......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

BAD dog advert on TV...... Empty
PostSubject: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:08 am

Since I first saw it - its upset me....

so this is what I'd like to do to the owner - and owners like him.....

:mchgun:
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:02 am

Rolling Eyes Pandora yes ile join you with the :mchgun: poor dog felt like diveing into the Telly and grabing hold of him,i know it was only acting for the advert but there rearly are some out there that treat their pet's like that,it dose make me mad to see that. rant2 angry
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:10 pm

I know the advert you're talking about and it is very upsetting but I also think that using the dog in those conditions depicted for an advert is also cruel No
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:30 am

It took a couple of times for me to realise it was (only) an advert for P Chum - its not the BEST way they could have advertised - when ALL it does is highlight misery....

this is for them..... :bmb3:

Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:58 am

I have not seen the add, but then i hardly watch t.v. so i guess its not surprising. From your all saying though, i dont think i will bother looking it up. I cant be doing with animal cruelty. I'd much prefer to have the owners locked in a cage with me, they would soon know the meaning of the word cruelty! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Pedigree Chum need to change that advert I think, if the dog they used has come from a good home regardless that the dog is *acting* having the poor thing out in a yard in the pouring rain and being yelled at is cruel and also if the dog was a rescued dog it's cruel in my opinion...all for the sake of an ad. No

Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:19 am

That is a sad advert, but it was good to see, that the dog ended up with good dog owners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:49 am

I dont think theres anything wrong with that, people need to be shocked, no good pussy footing around, its gets plenty of attention, thats the point.

Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:01 am

The poor dog whined when it was yelled at, either it's damn good at acting or it was genuinely unhappy and scared Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:05 am

Its called editing darling and audio dubbing, im sure he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:07 am

Hmmm!!

GO TO BED NOW!!!! angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:36 am

I love it when you're strict cool1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:55 am

You're just kinky....still got the gimp mask?? lgh6
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:23 am

Rolling Eyes Gimp mask Laughing now that ring's a bell whistle got to be one of two and my mouth stay's shut,not a 100% certain which one as yet,thank's for the hint. Twisted Evil yep Nun to sure yet Ducky's Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD dog advert on TV......   BAD dog advert on TV...... Empty

Back to top Go down

BAD dog advert on TV......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: