UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeBEWARE OF THE TIGER Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

BEWARE OF THE TIGER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

BEWARE OF THE TIGER Empty
PostSubject: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:30 pm

cat

Well what else did you expect? Laughing
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm

fatty2 or fatty or fatguy2 or angry or bat3

scared3
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:38 pm

cool2 whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:55 am

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!! hp2:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:23 am

Rolling Eyes Iv got an Old boot knocking about some where just incase that kitty start's singing on the wall, hp2:
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:34 am

Actually i was sitting up here looking at you all with a faint curiosity in between napping..................thought i heard i a noise, then someone shouting that she had three pussies lgh6

I then decided there was not threat and went back to lying on my back under a tree, its been tiring work today trying sleep in this heat Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:42 am

funny you should say that,i do agree it's tireing work snoozeing under a tree with your slipper's on and a cold beer by your side br1: it has been nice hasnt it,oh well another tireing day tomorrow then if the sun keep's shineing,then again i may jump into gear and troodle of to the garden centre Wink
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:45 am

Oh i did that yesterday, i bought a few nice plants. Im hoping my roses are going to be as good as last year. There my prize assets cool2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:56 am

I havnt got any roses in as yet,im thinking of having some in,but at the this time im more into Dalia's and petuna's,got to go garden centre any way to pick out some thing to make up a couple hanging basket's,at my old place i had afew roses in,but here no.i bought a small bush plant today for a center piece to replace one i did not think much of it's called a Camilia,a pink flowering one,suppose to grow to 6ft tall,hope it's as good as it look's on the pkt.when its grown. cool2
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:02 am

Sounds good. I have a red robin bush, dont ask me the proper name for it, cos i have no idea. But the leaves stay red all year round and it brings some nice colour to the garden. I like passion flowers too, they are so intricate when they open and beautiful to look at. I have a conifer at the bottom of my garden, its about 11 foot now.
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:05 am

Im off to prowl around and do a bit of stretching. I fancy a nice cold pint of full fat milk tup
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:13 am

Rolling Eyes redrobin bush cool2 mmmm,i think i know what you mean,sound's good staying red all year,this camilia is an evergreen so it say's,i had two conifer's in my last place,i topped mine so they bushed,thinking on the roses like,im thinking if i do get some,im thinking more on a rose tree type,you know those that cascade down like a weeping willow from a tall stem,they would look nice for my garden layout.Right you nip of for a cold beer then,think ile have one to from my fridge. happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:58 am

Beer? sick

I only drink Milk my friend. Alcohol is the devils work etc etc... lgh6

Sits up and looks around, stretches.......... rakes claws down the side of his favourite tree. See's in the dark with complete clarity..... Catches a whiff of something in the air that smells good........ cat
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Shocked Twisted Evil You lap your milk up then,im it seems am a lost soul,i think i must be possesed,so it's of to the dog and duck for some of that Evil Brew served by the fair Hand's of a maiden captive within the House of ill repute run by that landlord who i think sports a forked tail who rob's us blind each and every time we go to that alter at the pumps for a topup of our pints Twisted Evil br1: pray for my soul br1: and while your doing that ile have another half if thats ok with you good Sir. cool1 whistle whistle
Back to top Go down
Peachy

Peachy

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:28 am

MILK Does a body good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:43 am

Oh i know it does!cool2 hp2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEWARE OF THE TIGER   BEWARE OF THE TIGER Empty

Back to top Go down

BEWARE OF THE TIGER
Page 1 of 1