UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeMaggie Thatcher - Page 2 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Maggie Thatcher

Go down 
+2
5foottallhobo
Ladygenie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Maggie Thatcher - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Maggie Thatcher   Maggie Thatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, the Iron Lady has died, and I feel awful because I don't feel any sympathy at all Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Maggie Thatcher   Maggie Thatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:09 pm

Rolling Eyes 

Well she is now up stairs probly trying to boss the Big man about now,i bet saint Peters job on the pearly Gate is in doubt now as well, the Guy with the forked tail and trident down stairs made sure she did  not go down there,i think he cooked the books a legal loop hole I think he called it Twisted Evil  he can breath easy any way,even Arch Angel Gabriel has nipped down here to stock up on seditives  for the Big man Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Maggie Thatcher   Maggie Thatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:13 pm

I always felt sorry for her husband Dennis, he looked like a bag of nerves to me, if there was ever a man who looked like he was under the thumb he was it.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Maggie Thatcher   Maggie Thatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:20 pm

Oh I think he was Ok,Old Denis just turned his earing aid off and sipped his whiskey while she put the World to rights,a bit  like any Married couple only in reverse,its normaly the Man jawing on and the Woman who don't take any  notice until she has some thing to say,only thing different is probley Dennis didn't dare say any thing Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Maggie Thatcher   Maggie Thatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:38 pm

Well you could see who wore the apron and who wore the trousers in that household Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Maggie Thatcher   Maggie Thatcher - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:44 pm

Rolling Eyes Yeah a Trouser suit kind of suited her hp2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maggie Thatcher   Maggie Thatcher - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maggie Thatcher
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2