UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:18 am

I'm sooooooooooooo happy!!!!

hp2: cheers woo dn1 dn3 dn2 dn4 dn3 dn1 dn2 cncn cheers hp2: cheers drink tup
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:58 am

Toxic this is for you....what a STAR!!! :rose: gft3 lh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 am

all this coz i said she could buy me a valentines pressie see rest you ladies get buying u too can be happy Very Happy javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:21 am

laugh5

Actually it's because Toxic recommended me to someone who wanted a website, and I've been building him one, he saw it today and he loves it! and there's more...he's going to be keeping me on to update his website when he wants to add more info etc...and that will be with pay hp2:

Toxic honey, you really don't know how much this has done for me....I feel useful and independent again! Thank you soooooooo much honey! Very Happy xoxoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:24 am

well done to u both good too see you happy and i hope it just start of lots business

bdd fw1: fw1: fw1: fw2 fw2
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:35 am

So do I Miikk, but obviously I have to be careful I don't take on too many as it's only me who's doing the designing, but it feels like I'm working again now, and from home too which now in my present condition is the best thing for me now. Very Happy xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Well done darling on doing what you said youve gone and managed to do....building a web thing. Would it be of any interest to me ?...I like the following things...(Igloos,Scotch Eggs,Lurchers,Chips,Eggs poached in clingfilm,Flan,Bra's,Plastacine and Come dine with me)
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:21 am

I like to hear good news.. nice one Genie.

@Meanbongo, i'm suprised garden peas aren't on yer list...nearly everyone likes em.
except those who don't like them...which could be you and that's why they weren't on your list.
Then i wouldn't have needed to type all this you timewaster.
Thanks for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:38 am

aww kools thats brill
get loads of money cos i kno how much his boats worth cool2
i did nag my boss to tell people n kinda knew he was lookin cos i had overheard them chattin emb2
u shud advertise on here to bounce

tox x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:42 am

Oh shurrup you gummy headed no chinned pea popping buffoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:45 am

now now u two emb2 dont make me do my admin thing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:11 am

He started it... tell him
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:58 pm

:fheli2: ther's plenty more out there lady G. so lock and load and get ready fer incoming lol!

Good for you- flw3
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Am so pleased for you....

never ever feel devalued in yourself - each one of us has his/her place in this universe...

but congratulations - this FORUM is a living reference to your talent. wave
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:33 am

Awwww thanks everyone Very Happy

Next week his website will go live on the internet and you can all have a peek and fingers crossed there will be more as he said he's going to be recommending me to business associates, and Tox, he's a really nice guy and has already been generous in covering any expenses.

But money side of it, yes good but this is something I've been interested in doing for a long time and now I'm finally doing it after studying and researching and then our Tox makes it happen for me, she's a superstar!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Anyone that can build a site where i can bore the world with my music and ravings gets the thumbs up from me. Well done Genie
music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:01 am

Eh Hem.... could you make me a site ? Very Happy

Its for men who have faces like this Shocked

When looking at women with these ( . )( . )

Call it "BOOB CLUB.COM"

Ta
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 am

Im shocked! Shocked

They do look like a great pair though whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!   YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: