UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomevalentines soon Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

valentines soon

Go down 
+3
stumpy
pandora007
Ladygenie
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 am

the day for those you luv or fancy to know :rose:

anyone got plans if u hav a partner or plans if u havent but will b sendin somethin to someone u fancy?
gft1
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:22 am

On Valentines Day?

sad1
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 am

scared1
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
stumpy

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 am

Valentines Day. Its got to be roses. Do women buy their lovers or hubbys a present for Valentines Day? Kiss and tell whats the most wackiest pressy you have gotten on valentines Day.
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 am

hm wud have to be a pair of poizen corset armwarmers bounce
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:11 am

Ive got my looooooverly lady a signed framed photo of ...... ME ! It can go on the shrine that we've got devoted to ME in the bedroom. Allthough i had to put up my own shrine, you'd ave thought she'd ave done that.
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:06 am

if all you ladies on here could please send a c.v. to me i will look at them and if any are suitable i will let u have the pleasure of buying me a card and present all welcome but please understand i very busy so wont be able to get any of u a card happy happy
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:35 am

Obviously meandmybanjo means his bedroom is a shrine to him because it's got wall to wall and ceiling mirrors for him to keep looking at himself lgh6

and Miikk....... bat1
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:06 am

No no the shrine is in her bedroom, well its not so much a shrine more a small set of shelves and at the moment its got dvd's an old freeview box and cook books on it. But im gonna get thats shrine up and running soon. Ave to sneak stuff onto it, some pictures, dentures, socket set...that kinda thing.
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:07 pm

well lady g u aint gonna impress me enough for to get me a present if u keep getting kinky and hitting me lgh6
Back to top Go down
xblack_heartx

xblack_heartx

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:18 pm

How exactly does one commission a shrine to one's self??? cool1
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:22 pm

its easy bh i get u to do it laugh5
Back to top Go down
xblack_heartx

xblack_heartx

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:25 pm

PFFFT! I don't work cheap you know
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:34 pm

u get :ccf: ck1 and a look in banjos room
Back to top Go down
stumpy

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:12 am

I havent a clue as to what to buy for valentines day, its like a bunch of roses now cost a arm and leg,i worked it out, if i buy four bunches of roses in a year, thats more exspensive than a fridge / deep freezer. whistle
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:54 am

There'll be trouble in Paradise for you if you don't get the missus roses lol!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:48 pm

its going to be roses.
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:46 am

Think i'll buy her some pants, those ones from the tv series that was on last year, hand made in the North somewhere..kinky knickers they're called. Cant wait to rip em off ! bounce
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:37 pm

i find the lack of presents to us lovely gents on here from you tight fisted women is awful Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 am

how about i use my tight fist to punch ur nose
if i do it 12 times u wud hav a dozen red noses
lgh6
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 am

toxic just head butt me knees lol u will need a step ladder to each nose shor laugh5 ty
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
Highest Total Of Forum Posts Achiever
MidnightTiger76RT

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:26 am

Mrs, Lady G, What Mrs? The chance would be a fine thing.
Although i will be sending a secret valentine.
Shame she is 2 thousand miles away though!
Back to top Go down
MidnightTiger76RT
MidnightTiger76RT

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:53 am

Wherever have all the romantics gone?. gft2
Back to top Go down
stumpy

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:15 am

I was thinking of buying some gobstoppers, more than likely settle fpr pear drops, dont want to spoil now.
Back to top Go down

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:43 am

just kneel down mikk so i can reach ur nose emb2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

valentines soon Empty
PostSubject: Re: valentines soon   valentines soon Empty

Back to top Go down

valentines soon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next