UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeIs There a Denny About?????????? Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Is There a Denny About??????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Is There a Denny About?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:42 am

Dennnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!!!! ((((hugs)))) How are you?? xx Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
denny26

denny26

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:43 am

a little ill, but fine. ❤
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 am

Sorry to hear that hon, not been a 100% myself, but we shall have to have a natter in mails and swap illnesses lol!

and how's your cat and your new place?
Back to top Go down
denny26

denny26

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:55 am

cat(S) died, am still stuck in old place, rents are out of site. hubby moved back in, neither of us could find a roomie we could handle. but we have brand new managers Very Happy who are sorting things out, hope they last
Back to top Go down
denny26

denny26

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 am

how are you doing? I just could not handle UKCB anymore. not that I like fb any better tho

Is There a Denny About?????????? Green_10
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:59 am

Oh Denny, sorry to hear you lost your cat, and he settled in as well when you got him, bless.

Glad to hear there's new management now and sorting things out, are you happier there now?
Back to top Go down
denny26

denny26

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:03 am

noisy people got evicted witth a great deal of "help" from me. new managers asking my advice on garden. its looking better. but still want to move when we save up for another car... truck died
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 am

One thing after another eh?

We lost one of our cats last year, our eldest one, then we lost 2 this year but one of them was a stray, we had her for about 4 weeks but she had a tumour in her mouth that had spread, she was so cute...our other cat had pollyps in her ear, went in for an op and they discovered she had a tumour under the pollyps, we were heartbroken for them both, cried buckets :(
Back to top Go down
denny26

denny26

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 9:19 am

aww thats sad, my last cat, was a "rescue cat" found in the wild, taken to SPCA, multiple birth defects, and some injuries.. hunchback. not a cuddler, but sweet. couldn't see leaving him in an isolation room, had him 3 years, they figured he was about 2, had to put him to sleep (march 28)when he started attacking violently, figured most likely was some brain damage, was hardest thing I ever did, because nothing could be seen by vet.. he attacked the vet too. hoping to get another cat sometime soon, need something to cuddle cat
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:00 am

I remember you getting him Denny, at least he had a loving home and lived the rest of his life with love, affection and comfort Very Happy
Back to top Go down
denny26

denny26

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 am

I am still here I see, am in new apt finally and a new cat.  and see there have been a few here. happy
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 8:18 pm

:wv:Hello Denny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is There a Denny About??????????   Is There a Denny About?????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is There a Denny About??????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: