UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSooooooooooo??! Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Sooooooooooo??!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:48 am

Cliff Richard eh??

I still feel stunned and in disbelief about Rolf Harris, but Cliff Richard?

Nooooo way!!

I know some ppl thought he was gay because he's celibate but that's because he's a born again Christian, my ex-in laws were born again Christians and practiced celibacy and they had a long happy marriage.

But Cliff Richard a paedo? surely not  No
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Sir Cliff,  Shocked I view this like you do L.G.  Shocked Total disbelief  cool2  I think things have started to get way out of hand and I think since Gary Glitter really never mind Jimmy  Saville , seems people are coming out the wood work right left and centre with accusations of abuse by these high profile show bizz personality's and it dose not stop there, even Bishops and police officers, M.Ps etc are also in the frame, seems like one Giant paedo  Club British section of a World Wide Club  Shocked  if this is true then who can you trust near your kids etc, can you even trust those who are suppose to be investigating the accused  Shocked as for the BBC Personally as far as they are concerned they knew what was going on, yet those at the top turned a blind eye so are as Guilty as those they knew about, maybe even they were a part of it all them self's  cool2  its more than likely that this is some thing that go's right to the very top of society World Wide and most probley has been going on right back in time   Shocked  who is next to face the inquisition, who next to lay on the sacrificial alter to avert the public's attention from others with a more Higher profile  Basketball
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:47 pm

This investigation isn't connected to the Jimmy Saville the Yew Tree Investigation but it looks like it's going to be a rough path for Sir Cliff as more claims of sexual abuse have come forward  Rolling Eyes 

The false allegations that were made about Freddie Star has left him looking seriously wrecked and it wouldn't surprise me if it finished him off.

Corries Bill Roach aka Ken Barlow has lost weight, even his co-star Michael Le Vell looks haggard now.

Those who have false allegations should be charged with wasting Police time as well as causing distress to the person and their family.

As for Rolf Harris I keep telling myself that there must be sufficient evidence for him to
be found guilty but I'm still stunned plus I feel so sorry for his wife who doesn't look in the best of health  No
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:21 am

Gives a whole new meaning to " Can You Tell What Is Yet" ?  :/
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:29 pm

cof:  There are things that are in fact hard to beat -there are those that just don't believe it and yet can't beat it. Least we know one thing is for sure and that is it is never a good thing to keep pace with a dead beat.

Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:35 pm

I still find it very hard to believe the stories about M.J, I still think he was a boy
in his mind hence the plastic surgery, ppl said he was trying to look like his sister
Latoya but if ppl looked more closely his sharp nose and other features were beginning to make him look like Peter Pan, even his vocal tone was put on, he actually had a deeper voice.

He surrounded himself with things that kids enjoyed doing, things that were not 
in his own childhood, he was living his much yearned childhood through other children which was wrong I admit.

If anything M.J needed professional help.  No
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 5:28 am

Rolling Eyes Yes I think I would agree with you there, that was commented on long before M.J died, that poor soul was deigned a normal childhood and by todays standards his Father could be accused of a form of Child abuse in his case for pushing him along that show biz route to early cool2
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:32 pm

One thing is for sure and that is he was a tough act to fallow. Hard to believe is it ?

The first trial the dentist kid was settled out of court,that is how he beat it. 
And that kid grew up to become one who truely needs professional help.

Since the accused is no longer walking the earth ,safe be it to say we may never really know for sure .

However I wouldn't bother the make excuses for him now or when he was alive. 
He was an odd one he was.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:21 am

Sadly he was an odd one but how many child stars that have been pushed
into show biz from a very young age turned out eccentric like M.J? Plenty of
them, Jack Wilde and Mark Lester who were child stars had their own demons
to deal with, drink, drugs, bankruptsy and more.

M.J knew he was very talented and gifted but he knew it was his fans
who had got him his wealth and always showed he was grateful.

Up until M.J started changing his facial features, got his monkey Bubbles, 
apparently sleeping in an oxygen chamber etc his high profile career was
untainted.

If anything it surprises me how no-one has questioned the fact that he
died a month or 2 before he was due to appear in court on another charge of
child abuse? seems to be an age old trend of megastars dying when they seem to
become an embarassment in the showbiz world Suspect
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:48 pm

I think that was an angle Jackson's sister Latoya was working early on ,actually before the first of three funerals. however she didn't make any mention of impending charges on the books. Actually regards to untainted image ,there were rumors floating around in L.A. California about M.J's doings during those said interviews with gangsters in East L.A. when Jackson was working on his Thriller album, beat it and all that jazz.

Actually it was an odd time in Southern California in the early, mid eighties. About Jackson , there was very much mixed opinions about that guy. There were those that just could not and would not believe IT. And there were those that were not at all surprised about That.

Jackson's career was never really untainted in southern California .
In fact his PR team did a bang up job covering for his shaddy doings throughout his career.

It was thought by people in the know about some of Jackson's doing's back in the mid eighties that he,(Jackson) believed he was untouchable, meaning he thought he was above the law.

However that is of common opinion . The doings of actors in their night life in southern California is common talk amongst people in the know . Actually most actors and musicans are well known for acting like spoiled brats in public .The movie /entertainment industry pulls a lot of weight in southern California. Which means they provide a lot of jobs and revenue into the state and the city of L.A. 

The word travels through people that work in the industry, you know like carpenters that do the building of the movie sets or stage settings. Fan operators who are the wind and blowing snow and rain. Lighting operators ,people that create the costumes,working class people that nobody sees on film or in videos.
The back bone of that scam artists industry.

Yes indeed some things are just a little too hard to believe.

Of course it isn't proper to speak ill of the deceased,but sometimes sugar coating isn't proper either.

All I can say is, I wouldn't bother to make any excuses for those Jacksons.And certainly not Michael Jackson.

Whatever all his issues were,those issues are no more.

As to his music, I don't care for it, I never did.
I don't hate it, but I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sooooooooooo??! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sooooooooooo??!   Sooooooooooo??! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sooooooooooo??!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: