UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeWill the football balloon self deflate.....  Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Will the football balloon self deflate.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

Will the football balloon self deflate.....  Empty
PostSubject: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 6:40 am

With MASSIVE pay deals for players and the cost of Jo Bloggs and two sons beyond the means of the grassroot supporters to attend matches - will football actually disintegrate upon itself ???
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:50 pm

Rolling Eyes This issue has been the bug bear for many for many years now,the price of the ticket for fans to watch their Teams play plus costs for traveling to away games etc, in the old days whole family's would go watch  their local team play or at the very least Dad and Sons together proudly sporting their teams colours, but then prices started to escalate and progressed to the point were a day out with the kids to watch a game got so expensive that many stopped going, that and the rise of the football Hooligan who brought  the game into disrepute by  their unruly behaviour which made for it to become darn dangerous to take your youngster to watch a game, the pursuit of money and even more and more money drove those Football Clubs to become greedy that go's beyond words, pushing sales of so called memorabilia, plaques, scarves, shirts, boot's all the teams football kits etc and holding out for more cash from TV Companies to Televise games, this cash was used to pay exorbitant amounts in wages and Transfer fee's for players whose only excuse to justify such high amounts was that their playing life was limited to their age and fitness, but then again why don't these same players who say this why don't they do some thing about it and train for a career for when the have to leave the game like they once did in the old days, No they are so full of them selves as players rather just practice kicking a ball about  play a match or two and reap the cash so that they can buy top range motors big expensive homes well the list go's on and all from playing a game most play on any bit of ground with room enough to play for fun by the masses, ok for some, no I don't think the game will implode on its self those with their hands on the cash will see to that as most of the cash they generate come's from the sports shops, promotional deals, Televised deals etc  and as long as people will stand for it then long will it remain so, the only way that it could be controlled is for the game to loose its appeal World wide then the cash would dry up and force a rethink on which way to go  Basketball  Shocked  Iv seen vast changes in the game within my life time so who knows were the game will be in the next 60 or so years time, maybe those pampered players will be forced to enter once again the real World instead of that fairy tale existence they now are used to. cool1  cool1  whistle  whistle
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:26 pm

Well said MrB

wizzrd
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Rolling Eyes Im not a passionate die hard football fan, I love to watch the big Matches or tournaments like the World Cup etc , I don't go every week to watch the local team play but I do encourage my Grandchildren to play and have one or two play for weekend local boys teams that I some times attend to watch, one of my Brothers use to play for one of the local pro teams many years ago and his son use to play also for a team near Nottingham but he hurt his leg so stopped playing, the last time I went through the turn style's was way back in the 1970s Forrest v Everton I cannot even remember who won  Shocked but when It come's to supporting our Country's Team then out come the Flag's Puff up my Chest and shout England with the best of them. Wink
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 12:53 am

As all loyal Englishmen/women

which makes it sad for what we received

:rip:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 am

Rolling Eyes The star players may in the end out price them selves from the game and fan's may start to become a little thin on the ground if those in the game don't start waking up and smell the rose's so to speak, but at grass roots level the game of football will be played on every available piece of green Nation wide enjoyed by the masses of the people as it has all ways been so shall it again be played not for money but for the share enjoyment of playing  Basketball  as for our next World Cup Squad, well things have got to change and players sort and trained to play as a World beating team again, so I say to all those of little faith, from the ashes will one day rise a Team that England will be proud of that will take to the field of dreams and conquer the World, One day, One day. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Yes the football will self-deflate....if they bought it from the same place as 'Grumpy' gets his birds !
I use the word 'Birds' not in a derogatory way to females, but simply because they seem to just 'Fly-Away'   wave
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 pm

wave
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:46 am

I think the computer World will be a great help to Clubs that have gifted players, You can see which player is which on PC computer games, that must give a Club or the player some form of extra income.  Usingf the name UTD or Milan must be a Winner for clubs
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Pandora     wave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the football balloon self deflate.....    Will the football balloon self deflate.....  Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the football balloon self deflate.....
Page 1 of 1