UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeI been playing with a new toy Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

I been playing with a new toy

Go down 
+2
niagarafalls
beaver12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

I been playing with a new toy Empty
PostSubject: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:07 am

wave I just bought a TV & RADIO Internet stick and have been busy playing with it tonight iv been watching live footage of your Niagra falls Niagra   Laughing  was looking down on a road with cars bombing along it over looking the falls and a kind of structure that looked to span the road a live cam as they called it  Laughing then I watched so lady boys in spain in a Beauty contest, one or two channels in the U.S. and then the News channel in Iraq and  Kuwait then over to Israel, France, Germany well just about every ware really it only cost me £20 from a Kleeneze  agent who shoved a catalogue through my door last week  Laughing I ordered one of those dog barking sonic things that emit a sonic sound that dogs can hear but Humans cannot to but they were sold out of those so I got to wait till next week to get that and pay for it only a £10 tenner, we got a little yapper dog that keeps yapping away every time you make a move out side getting on my nerves it is hope when I get the devise it dose the job and the little yapper yaps no more or get zapped with a sonic ear acke   alien  Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 10:12 pm

cof: post that catalog so's I can look at it  lol!
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:30 am

I been playing with a new toy <a href=I been playing with a new toy Fifa_world_cup_trophy_1_1600x1200" />
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Rolling Eyes Niagra I can not post that catalogue as its one that they again pick up and take away again with your order  Shocked  I am sure if you want one of those TV Sticks you probley be able to get on on Amazon I think that they are readily available, they connect you to various TV and Radio links World wide, fun but then again you got to take in the time zone factor when using them   cool1
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:33 am

I didn't know what to expect with Your New Toy

but I was brave and peeped in

cat 

sounds really high tec - and I still hav'nt worked out my old Motorola mobile

wizzrd
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 8:13 pm

Rolling Eyes Nar nothing so High tec Mrs P  cat its only like a flash drive or memory stick only this one is loaded up with links for World wide TV & Radio so you can pick them up, it fits into one of your U.S.B. Ports on your computer and down loads its drivers from there in order to for your computer to recognise its existence so you can from there use it, it dose its self really as soon as you plug it in, well its only a novelty I will no doubt get board with it soon  Shocked until then I will enjoy playing with it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:09 pm

I got a new toy too. An Apple iPhone, its only taken me 5 day's and I've managed to turn it on all by myself....WOO-HOO cheers
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:47 pm

Rolling Eyes Seems your more advanced than I am then Mayflower think I will have to let my Grandchild show me the magic of this talking box  scratch
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Oh I'm getting there, my next move is to find out how to turn it OFF scratch
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:09 am

my friend felt a berk when he told the shop the phone wouldn't answer when it rang - the assistant just stroked the front - and it did work Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:19 am

LOL I know exactly how that feels Pandora. I keep wiping calls out trying to answer them, actually its a nightmare, but I've been told t get with it, so I'm trying, in my own unique 'Clumbsy' Ar*e over T*T way...and failing miserably [But keep that to yourself OK] Shocked  Wink
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:51 am

angel 

I'm staying with my little motorola Neutral
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 1:14 pm

:bmb:  I like toys
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Rolling Eyes  fnn 
iv mastered mine in as much as I can now switch it on and off, make a call, text, delete, take a photo, and after much a do about nothing I managed to answer a call or two  fnn as for the rest of it I am not even going there damit   Shocked
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:42 am

I found an alarm clock on mine and its pretty good

jocolor
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:40 am

Rolling Eyes So have I Mrs P but I have not used it as yet  cool2
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:03 am

i use to have a usb antennor that was good, i could stream a lot of stuff, from Japanese football to American wrestling, i picked it up on amazon, now i have IPTV set top box, and i get every channel from England and a lot more, well wotrh the costs
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:29 am

Persevere with the phone, I love my Sony Experia Smartphone, apart from the radio, calculator, calender and alarm all being useful, I can do all my shopping online and I love Amazon! I'm like a kid in a toy shop on Amazon, many many things on there that have been labelled with my "I want that!"  lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I been playing with a new toy   I been playing with a new toy Empty

Back to top Go down

I been playing with a new toy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: