UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeHELP....I NEED A...... Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

HELP....I NEED A......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
justmyra

justmyra

HELP....I NEED A...... Empty
PostSubject: HELP....I NEED A......   HELP....I NEED A...... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:00 pm

does anyone know of a free antivirus ....mine subscription is about to run out and i dun feel like spending the money on one
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: HELP....I NEED A......   HELP....I NEED A...... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Haven't heard of any freebies, however I had to get a repair done recently, and the guy gave me 30 day free trial with 'Kaspersky' then when it ran out, I asked him to come back and install as I was really happy with it, he then only charged me £25 for a years cover, instead of over £50, because he buys in bulk for his business.
He installed my sister and friends since too. Delighted! cheers
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: HELP....I NEED A......   HELP....I NEED A...... EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Myra Micro soft has its own free virus I am on Windows 8 and it has Windows Defender and its darn good to, the old Windows 7 which is no longer supported now it was called Windows Essentials, on my Machine there is a choice of free virus from all the top ones avast, avg, kerplinski, well all of them  Shocked  Shocked  any way all you got to do if your machine dose not have this choice built in is to type into search free virus and it will take you to them so you can choose one to down load Ok. Basketball
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: HELP....I NEED A......   HELP....I NEED A...... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:41 am

AVG is free, you can have the free one or pay for a better version, I have always had the free one, its been okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP....I NEED A......   HELP....I NEED A...... Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP....I NEED A......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: