UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeWill the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Will the world cup actually go ahead......

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pandora007
pandora007

Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Its NOT READY.

Riot police are on the streets.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk

AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:11 pm

cof: Me and me world wide winning cup is in Portugal Sunday !

resistence is futile  lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 8:12 pm

wave Mrs P each game is on a  points system 3 points for a win 1 point for a draw 0 points for a loose after each group has played their matchs the team with the lowest score is eliminated thus reducing the teams left to play in the next round and so forth until we have the winning two teams left for the final, if in the final those two teams finish with a draw then extra time each end are played if still no score then it go's to a penalty shoot out to decide the winner  Basketball  Wink 
Well after a quick goal at the start of the U.S.A. Match against Ghana things slowed down a bit, the U.S. were playing a good game keeping the ball on the move between players but for me they hesitated a little to much and a little more decisive playing would have gotton the  game swinging more entertainingly, Ghana showed that they were a force to be recond with  and scored an equalizer goal, the U.S. lost a man owing to his Ham string going and he collapsed in pain and was stretched off,his replacement was good but lacked the speed and endurance of his team mate,in the last minutes of the second half the U.S. Scored that magic last minute goal which gave them the 3 points and pushed them further along in their quest for World Glory  cheers I must admit the second half really got going and proved a darn good second half and the thousands of American fans who were in the Stadium to support their team  were in fine fettle and looked like they really were enjoying them selves and voiced their approvel  like the best of them, I thing they  have finaly arrived on the World stage along with the rest of us in this World  cheers Iran v Nigeria 0-0 draw, and Germany thrashed Portugal,,,and last night we saw Belgium beat Algeria 2-1, Russia v South Korea 0-0 draw and then the match of the tournament so far that clash of the Titans Brazil  v Mexico  it may have finished in a draw but what a game none stop fast moving extremely entertaining  cool1 and so now for todays matchs which are Australia v Netherlands, Spain v Chile,  and  Cameroon v Croatia  we play tomorrow night  Basketball  Basketball
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 6:30 pm

cof: Yer didn't mention the little bomb drop with the surprise at the end'
 :bmb2: 

Wut makes fer a good stew is or soup is all the left overs yer can scape up out of the chill box ,where upon when one gets to cooking calculating flavors along the way, it is the surprise additionals one may toss into the pot almost it may seem, on a whim ,.

So wut's in it one may ask as it is good, And the cook just might say I tossed in everything including the kitchen sink, that or short of. 

In the process of creating the recipe using those left overs, it may be necessary to forget exactly wut is wut as what ever what is ,is being tossed in. You see  there is no time to doubt the inclination because if you do ,that doubt will hold up and or change the order of events in the creative process, in that one secound guess's one's self through self doubt. It is that self doubt or the doubt of the goodness contained in those left overs hidden deep within the chill box forgotten, that utilmately befalls the process. And in many cases it is that which you expect very little out of or that which you think will make little to no difference is what makes the big difference. And on a side note what that is ,is also not a perfect equation which means all them other cooks cannot calculate potential outcomes. 

Which means certain secrets come into the game in play. 

The secret ingredients was on the bench all along unspoiled and unvarnished.
 :ccf:

Next comes the spice rack.

Resistence is futile  lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Well Niagra that missing ingrediant your on about
could well have applied to spains efferts last night
game,that missing ingrediant was that they must have
left players at home who had some wind behind them
as they run up field chasing that ball and with
stanamer to boot, who would have thought Spain
former Champians crashed out in first round and now
booked for a flight home defeated with Heads low
they were joined by Australia and Cameroon who also
fell foul of elimination in first round,Its Englands
game tonight and a hard one as both teams need a win
from this clash,obviously i want an English win but
the final score is in the Hands of fate,may the best
team on the night win,,,on another note with all the
fine Tellivised so called profesional fouls being
shown nightly you go for it England if you can get
away with it hang on that shirt and discreatly use
them boots like as it seems all the rest of those
playing are getting away with it mostly that is,but
not in our goal mouth please we dont want to give away
a penelty do we, good luck lads i'll be watching you
tonight,,right and we have also playing tonight
Japan v Greece and Colombia v Ivory Coast,,
Fingers crossed we go into the next round England
ENGLAND,ENGLAND,ENGLAND,ENGLAND,ENGLAND,ENGLAND.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Rolling Eyes  cof:  :ccf:  br1:  scfwav  scfwav  lol!
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:05 pm

England play tonight.

The weather will be cooler.

we need a draw !!!

I will watch 

affraid
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:18 am

I have a strange feeling of excitement as time for K O draws near.

hmr
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:21 am

cof:
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 6:53 am

Half Time

No
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:59 am

Shocked  Shocked  rain  sad1 we now only have a very slim chance of staying in  rant2  rain  rain  rain  rain  rain  rain  rain  rain  rain
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:57 pm

cof:
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 10:36 pm

Shocked The state of our World Cup football squad is that we have for to long relied upon just a few men who now are reaching their effective playing time and are due to retire soon from the game, new blood should be coming through, but those that are coming through are to few in number and are not getting a fair crack of professional football
play in our league clubs, this is in no doubt due to our clubs signing up to many foreign players as against home grown players, in the old days clubs had their talent scouts out constantly looking at the youngsters playing in the school and Sunday league match's and were on the ground to find those young players that showed potential professional possibilities and gave them club trials, if proved good enough they were encouraged and nurtured on to in the future play for their clubs, this is not happening as its just to dam easy to just sign up a foreign  player and play him as against a home grown player, in essence seems its just money at the turnstile that counts as quick as can be, thus home grown not give a chance this in turn means that the England Manager has not that much to choose from to make up a potential World class squad to go and represent our  Country and have a real chance of Wining that converted Cup, I put the blame firmly on the clubs for this fiasco, some thing has got to change or we will soon be hard pushed to even put forwards a Sunday none league squad never mind a squad to represent ENGLAN. Basketball  rant2  rain
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:55 pm

You'l be pleased to know my cousins son is an "up and coming" - he plays in the youth squad for QPR.

I don't know any names - but we seemed to have two outstanding players last night - one was he who did all the work and passed to rooney for a goal.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:51 am

Rolling Eyes Well good for your Cousins Son Mrs P hope he dose even better for himself,as for the two your on about yeah but two don't make a team, yes one of those two Sturrage  I think his name is yes he was by far the outstanding player not afraid to get stuck in and tackle with skill and determination he is the sort of calibre of player we need, if we could just knock up a whole team with that sort of commitment we would storm through and win that Cup hands down that's for sure, dear old Gerard he was like that and has had a glorious time at the very top, lets hope we can get some more quick like to also take up the challenge and take England back to the top again, and become a very real challenger for taking that converted CUP in the future, and for Christ sake lets hope some thing can be done about the state of our defence which in many cases  was none existant   Shocked  its no use just looking at an opposing player with the ball you got to tackle him and close him down and be darn quick about it, not give him all the room and time he needs to score one in the back of your net  scratch that's no good is it. Basketball  at least we do seem to have a good Goal keeper he put up a good account of him self under trying circumstances. cool2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:59 am

Shocked  sad1 Breaking news  :sd1:England are out of the World Cup  sad1 we can not even count on Italy to win which would have kept our hopes alive, they went down 1-0  rant2  which meant we were out of the running and on our way Home  rain  bat2
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:25 am

I heard on the news the England manager's job is safe - but I suspect that's so he brings everyone back - shame - rooney might have liked it out there

Evil or Very Mad 

genuinely sorry for your disappointment MrB - I feel sad for the fans spending all that money on flights/tickets

rrnn
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:20 pm

:bmb: I saved yer a seat on da US express Bev up in the upper deck in the yankee observation car. Da transport as yer know is heading to Brazil fer Sunday's game-

resistence is futile  lol!
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Rolling Eyes  wave Mrs P I am ok, so we did not do well in this World cup event, well you win  some you loose some that's the game, it may very well be the thing that gets those in the game over here thinking along better lines now that they have seen how things have unfolded and the England fans reactions, I note that I am not alone in my thinking on the state of the Beautiful game here and its effect on the ability of any England Manager to pick a team that could prove effective for events such as this, we may see even, well I hope we will see an emphasis on home grown players and a push forwards to bring on true blue English talent as apposed to foreign bought talent to bolster up our clubs and thus providing our England Manager with more to choose from for further World events  that would bring  back the Glory, which in turn would bring back pride and the loyalty of its long suffering fans, and don't forget the Teams that attract the fans and attract success also attract the cash which those in the game seem to worship above all else which is a shame, the Beautiful game should not be tarnished in this way  :cl1:well as Niagra says the U.S.A.play Sunday and I must congratulate them getting thus far, but now the opposing teams are just that much harder to play against, I think they stand a chance of a win against Portugal or maybe a draw if the game go's their way, but if they do score a win I really can not see them score a win over Germany, the U.S.A. have improved along way but they are not yet in the same league as teams such as Germany who are more consistent in their play as opposed to inconsistent and have proved a danger when met on the field in every World cup event and can never be discounted, I will be watching the U.S.A. Game and wish them luck never the less Go, Go U.S.A.  Basketball
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Rolling Eyes Football some times is just not all about wining, but tactics to put your team in as best position it could be for an eventual victory at a later date, do just enough to see you through to lay in as best a position for the next match with a team that would give you best chance of going further in the Tournament by wining that game and hope that the team that you fear most will suffer a defeat, that would give you a psychological boost for when you meet them to decide who go's through to the next level of the Tournament, that's what makes football i.e. Soccer one of the best games in the World, no one should ever take the eventual score for granted as a surprise win often dose become a reality, and the under dogs on the day often upset the apple cart with a win over the favourites  cool1 the eventual winners  who finally take the Honours   then do so with the full Knowledge that every one agrees that they deserve it.  Basketball
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:36 am

cof: 

:ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf: 
 :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:  :ccf:http://news.yahoo.com/selfie-world-cup-trophy-london-155334989.html
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:10 pm

cof: Ok Bev, what's it all mean ,this business with a 2-2 draw ?
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:59 pm

Rolling Eyes  wave Let me first congratulate the U.S.A. on gaining a draw at least against Portugal, which has given them a point to their tally, Germany fought a hard match against Ghana to also come away with a draw, both these teams are in good shape, I think the U.S.A. will in their next match find the going much harder than they   have so far met, as the opposition is now of a much finer calibre, but as with this game the fates can and often do bring down that invisible curtain across your goal mouth deigning the opposition any chance of putting one in your goal against you, and there is all ways that Golden Goal willed by the Gods that could fly with wings through the air controlled by a football Sat Nav with orders to proceed into the oppositions Goal mouth thus giving a team which many considered the under dogs a surprise win as we saw when Spain was knocked out in the first round, and though it chokes me to say it England as well  Shocked  sad1 personally I don't think the U.S.A. will progress much further, I do though hope I am wrong on this and these things do happen  Wink well when all the teams in the groups have played the  team with the least points gained will be eliminated and those left will be organised again to play on, this elimination carry's on until   we end up with the last two teams that have made it through to the end for the Final match which will see the winner crowned World Cup Winners 2014, in the Final if the two teams finish with a draw then they play extra time each end, if no score then they go to penalty shoot outs each team selects players to kick a penalty shot at the oppositions goal 5 kicks each team, the team with the most scores wins  Basketball  do you understand now Niagra   cool2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:04 pm

Rolling Eyes  3.points for a win
     1.point for a draw
     0.points for a loose
             Wink ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the world cup actually go ahead......   Will the world cup actually go ahead...... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the world cup actually go ahead......
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next