UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeWheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.

Go down 
+2
Mayflower
Grumpy_Git
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. Empty
PostSubject: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 7:07 am

She arrives next week... £89.99 and £10 postage.
Bike pump not included.

I think i'll call her Susie.
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 8:13 am

Does it include a Puncture Repair Kit ? whistle
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:13 pm

I never thought about a puncture outfit...
Typical woman...wants money spending on her already.... I'm refusing delivery.
...Back to train spotting and collecting comics.... I'm still mummies little soldier.
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 9:02 am

....and who said romance was dead! Rolling Eyes Tsk Tsk
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 9:06 pm

I must add I did mind my manners and was chivalrous to the end.

In short,I did open the door for her/it before I kicked her to the kerbside.
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 10:40 pm

Her/it...hilarious, did you watch her with a tear in your eye as she Blew gently away in the wind, straight on to next door's roof Wink
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:47 am

Its uncanny,its like you understand me :)

I cried in me cuppa soup for hours...

There'll be no pitter patter of tiny little rubber balloons now.

(this is getting weird now).. hehe.
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Rolling Eyes If you ever get another lady balloon lover my mate says you just got to keep your eye on them and don't what ever you do inflate them with lighter than air gas or be to ruff in your four play and heat them up to much or your in for heart ache as they become unfaithful with you and will fly of hand in hand with the wind like your's Grumpy but in  your case I expect she will be back if that Ariel punches  a hole in her and she will ask forgiveness and for a pumpture patch and a repeat blow job  only I think using the pump would be advisable this time round or just bung her back in the box return her or flog her to your mate  whistle
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 am

How's the Love Story Going Grumpy ?  Are you behaving yourself...and is she still Squeeky Clean  Wink
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 6:52 am

Mayflower wrote:
How's the Love Story Going Grumpy ?  Are you behaving yourself...and is she still Squeeky Clean  Wink

Its not good news Mayflower...

I can't believe how it ended.

I nipped into a service station for me usual gluten free bap,when i remembered i'd left my car window open.

The ungrateful latex based floozy only flung herself/itself out the window and was last seen floating oop north near junction 24 of the M1.

Inanimate objects hey..... who'd have em!!!

Hello Beaver old chum..
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 7:43 am

Who'ed have em,ya ya me thinks so too sometimes  lol! 

Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. <a href=Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. Arnie2" />
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 8:58 am

wave  Rolling Eyes Hello Grump's yeah I wondered whose latex Bra's they where floating in the sky Heading towards East Midlands Air port and I near on choked on my cup of tea as I sat on my chair outside in my garden when I spied a lovely set of ( . )( . ) floating by at first I thought Super Girl from the Marvel Comics had come to life and found Earth  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  whistle
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:13 am

Well that had me Laughing Out Loud....tears almost rolling down my legs ! laugh5 

You Guy's are Clearly Crackers !

Keep up the Good Work  Wink  wave
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:27 am

wave Hello Mayflower yeah I tuned into my radio tuner and pick up a report from a couple of High flying British Military jets transcript as follow

Mick one, do you see what can see Shocked 
jam two, jeez are those tits  Shocked 
Mick one, look what we going to report  Shocked 
jam two, U.F.O. or high flying Boobies and Bra  Shocked 
Mick one, you report it Shocked 
jam two, Are you kidding, U.F.O s are one thing, High altitude flying Naked female is another  Shocked 
Mick one, Say you saw Super Girl in the buff  Shocked 
jam  two, Bugger off if we report this they will ground the pair of us  Shocked 
Mick one, Right we havnt seen any thing ok Shocked 
jam two, Yes we got nothing to report over and out  Shocked 

Mick one, Boy but want they a pair of Beauty's  cool1  cool1 
Jam two, im a leg man  myself but yeah sure were  cool1 
Mick one, Maintain radio silence ok  Shocked  Shocked 
jam two, Wilco ,,out. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 3:00 am

L M A O   Its like the Goon-Show  laugh5
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 9:52 am

Rolling Eyes It was reported on French News 24 that a Catholic priest is recovering in Hospital after as was later reported to the Vatican and the Pope that this priest upon exiting from Mass saw atop of a large pine tree a vision of an Angel with a radiant blinding light around her, the shock proved to much for said priest and he collapsed  holding aloft his Bible shouting praise to the lord its a Miracle  cheers it was later found to be a full sized doll of the blow up kind with a pair of inflatable bra's flapping about her neck  which when looked at from the location the Priest was in and with the sun as a back drop could be mistaken for wings, upon its retrieval from atop of said Tree an inscription in the shape of a Tattoo only drawn in Biro  on its left arm was found the Tattoo in the shape of a Heart with the words I LOVE GRUMPY GIT inscribed  Shocked as the inscription was in English it was presumed she had floated across the Channel first class with no Pass port so  has been interned awaiting deportation  Shocked  cool1
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 am

Hahaha..... brilliant post Beaver....

I've come to the conclusion that she's full of hot air.

I've promised me mum that i'll stick to carbon based life forms from now on.
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:59 pm

That's a tough promise to keep Grumpy....One day at a time son, One day at a time  Wink
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:44 am

Rolling Eyes Grumpy I am not that surprised she is full of hot air in this weather I am sweating my cob's off myself, the carbon based one's can be quite a handful as well you know they  need careful handling or they to go off like a ruddy rocket so you got to get a bit nimble down that Gym so as to be able to take cover during one of their explosive days mind they are not that bad three weeks of each month  whistle
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 2:42 am

blow up dolls photo: Miley Cyrus mchr2.jpg" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:03 pm

^^^^ Hahahahaa Niagra..

I see she's turned the other cheek :)
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Shocked  scratch  scratch  cool1
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:14 am

Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. <a href=Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. NYzJ-10M-3_L9ys7h1siL" />
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Rolling Eyes ^^^^^ Niagra if you try to blow one of those above your in for a right slapping that's for sure, Grumpys  shop bought one that comes in a pkt pump and lingerie optional is a far safer way to go as long as there's not a strong wind blowing on your adventures to the woods like  whistle
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:47 pm

Beaver- Are you kidding me ! 3 weeks out of 4 ! Tsk-Tsk  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.   Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheyyyyyyy.... i got a girlfriend.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: