UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeIPTV Set Top Box Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

IPTV Set Top Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
stumpy

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:22 am

I brought a IPTV Set Top Box and followed the instructions, usb into telly, connect to modem and plug into contact, i got 130 channels i have every program from England, all of sky, everything i cant believe it, over here cable tv is really exspensive, now im less than a third of the Price. The box is programed and it cost me £250 and then £20 a month, i get all the film channels as well, + a lot more
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:51 am

Good shop

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptyTue May 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Rolling Eyes  Wink
Back to top Go down
stumpy

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:48 am

I dont know what the cable costs are in England, but anything like Denmark, then its a Money bleeder, the Picture is good, and if anyone is intrested in the box drop me a message and i will send you details, i have to pay through paypal to a Hotmail address, but im not complaining, as i can everything, i got a shock Coronation street still going,
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:03 am

I think coronation street will see us all out

cat 

I would like to state however that I watch NO soaps - but I have no disregard for those who do

Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:07 am

Shocked  I use to have to watch the lot from Corrie to Cell block H the lot  Shocked I got my own back tho when football or golf was on  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:06 am

Sounds like a dual tuner sky c/s box at that price a month.
IPTV boxes do channels from all over the world...
sky c/s boxes do sky channels only..
HD channels are dropping like flies lately..
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:19 am

Tell me about it! With all the big up run to the digital swap over, what do we get mostly??....repeats!

Mind I do enjoy my C.S.Is mainly CSI Miami....that Horatio is just yummy!  :kis1:
Back to top Go down
Grumpy_Git

Grumpy_Git

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:27 am

The world of dodgy tv boxes isn't for you Genie....
Like me i bet you only flout local bye laws.. (morris dancing in town centre)etc..
Back to top Go down
stumpy

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptyFri May 30, 2014 5:32 pm

I cant complain, the picture could improve a bit, but  i do get to listen to the BBC news, the film channels are a perfect Picture, so is the ITV Channels, i thought it was funny to see Charles Bronson talking Turkish. Watching the TV has gone Down a lot, as i like to Watch the footy and the news, and the odd film, thats it, i prefer to listen to music
Back to top Go down
stumpy

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 8:14 am

Got to watch the grooves fight, i cant complain, If you get a chance toge one of these boxes rthere worth it, and there a lot cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IPTV Set Top Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPTV Set Top Box   IPTV Set Top Box Empty

Back to top Go down

IPTV Set Top Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UKChattabout.co.uk :: Community General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: