UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeNigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception Empty
PostSubject: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:13 am

http://thestreetjournal.org/2014/04/nigeria-set-to-become-africas-biggest-economy/

What will Nigerian scammers invest all the money and goods they have stolen in 
?

Should those scammers be hung in public like Sudam was ?
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 pm

Rolling Eyes ahr those good old Nigerian Scamer's oh how iv missed getting my morning mail from those adoring admirer's of our's offering to let me invest Heavy in a lucrative Gold mine or Diamond mine, even willing to let me look after some Heavy Duty Inherited Money for them in my  Bank over here because their banks cannot be trusted just send them my pin and Bank Details and a money transfer would be imminent and for my service to them they even offered a substantial reward how lucky is that  Shocked  cool2  How many Western Women mainly were taken in by scamers posing as American G.I.s looking for love but needed a little help so that they could join them and make them their wife showering love and affection on them  Shocked I have and I know you have read  some of these so called love letters and how the Hell some one would be stupid enough to fall for it is beyond belief, those letters etc were written in a way even an infant would recognise that it was a scam  Shocked yet they roped them in by the dozen more fool those who were daft enough to fall for it and part with life savings, their Home, every thing, there is an old saying a Fool and their wares are soon parted,  Basketball How True. any way their present economy is heavy subsidised by oil so what would it be like if they did not have any I wonder   Basketball
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:22 am

Shocked iv been promised shares in a Banana plantation that has box's containing Gold Bullion buried at location 57 Banana tree's left of Banana plantations out side toilet on the west side and 49 Banana tree's in from said toilet just knock on the toilet door and ask for a bog roll as this is the secret code to alert toilet attendant that you have express permission to enter said Banana plantation and he will bring up the truck and spade for you to claim this valuable prize but I must not forget to write my pin number and details on some sticky paper and stick it on the back of my bank card as security for said shares, I must not inform the authorities or they will move in and claim said Bullion for them selves as they are all dam bloody thieves that's why this arrangement was made with me in the first place. cool1 Pretty darn cool ahh  Shocked
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:25 am

Did yer know underwear bombers father is a banker and it was he who alerted authorities about his wayword boy ?
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Rolling Eyes  Shocked Errrmm NO  Shocked  Well good for him  cheers doing that probly  saved his son's life and that of others
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:09 pm

I wish I had been offered Gold in return for my bank details, no offer of such luxury for me No  I must be pretty down on the 'desperado' list as all I was offered was a Husband.  Having said that the shipping and handling charges are massive for this said husband. I have sent 4 payments of £5000, just got to work even harder now to save for the next 4. Then he'll be all mine whistle
You mentioned the word 'Banker' there, were you being polite!?
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Rolling Eyes You lucky lady you ^^^^^^^  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing cheap at half the price your very own scammer a catch of a life time that is  hp2: he just might come with a secret inheritance that he is keeping mum about in case the Nigerian Tax office wants a cut of it, he might offer to share with you if you could let him stash it in your account if only you would forwards your bank details etc what you waiting for go,go,go  smell that cash...$$$$$$$$£££££££$$$$$$$$ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:01 am

Do you know Beaver those words sound very similar to those in the e-mail that arrived in the early hours of this morning. I think you could be on to something there, and after giving it serious consideration I am now convinced his intentions are valid and he really does Love me. I have a builder calling later to price up an extension on my home, as when my new husband does arrive in the UK with his 16 children, I will need more bedrooms. I do feel awkward about the other 6 wives coming along too, but he has assured me they mean nothing to him. I am the only One he wants. Remember-NO amount of money can buy you love. Noooooo No  emb2
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Rolling Eyes Number one wife ahh yes a favoured position that you might say will make all his other wifes jealous that will, still at least they will all get some time of while he settles you in to his life   whistle  I quite miss not getting those scam messages now that the old chat site UKcb is no more they obviously not got this sites address as yet or they would all be gracing us with their favours now  Laughing  I think some one should drop those internet cafe's they use our address they must be missing us all bless them. cool1
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:24 pm

After sleeping on it, I have decided to decline the offer of a new husband from Nigeria. Thing is I still have a husband here in the UK. Don't want to be getting locked up now do I.   No 

I do wonder why they continue to get away with such scams, there are enough warnings in place. However we have some very vunerable  and lonely members in our society that cannot recognise these traits in others, and its these people who need protecting. Its a shameful business. Neutral
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:57 am

Rolling Eyes Yes I know there are many lonely people looking for that special some one, some are so lonely they grasp at any thing that remotely looks like that which  they seek even when its so obvious to every one else that its just a scam as most of these online romances turn out to be, not all though it must be said there are those who are genuine and are sincere in their quest for a relationship, but from what iv seen of these scammers most of which do emanate from from Nigerian but not all, they are all so obvious makes me wonder how they can pull it off and get away with it, any way they did not get you then if your all ready sort in that department  Laughing still im sure they will do a trade in if you get fed up with your present model  Laughing  whistle
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:23 am

Never thought of that, Will start saving up straight away 'WOOO-HOOO' cheers
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:32 am

Laughing oh if you get tired of your man
invite a Nigerian man of scam
to offer you himself all for you
his love for you will all ways be true
so trade in that old and tired man
try our friendly Nigerian man. Laughing 

I Thought they could do with a little Ditty to help in their quest for a wife  Laughing 
I mean a little advertising pays for its self in orders coming in don't it. whistle
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed May 07, 2014 5:30 am

L O L Can you imagine if they get hold of that little ditty...and use it to their advantage. It could change the whole concept of Scamming...Maybe start an On-line speed-dating-service, by-passing Border control altogether. Wink  whistle
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyWed May 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Rolling Eyes Oh yeah it could pose a problem I see  cool2  I best get composing an antidote then lets see  cool1 right how about this counter measure then still needs refining but for an off the cuff job it should do for now  whistle 

If when feeling sad and blue
a Nigerian man come's out the blue
on your P.C. he offers to be your dream
a living Hot dream love Machine
if only you could fund his ticket
don't send this man your Bank I.D.
or you will find your account
has suddenly gone free
flew the nest for a Holliday
maybe gone Nigeria's way.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  hp2:
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:57 am

That's so funny Beaver laughing Quite a talent you have there!
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:03 am

I think if they were to invest any of the scammed money, it will be to buy better technology so they can perfect their skills and continue scamming Neutral
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Rolling Eyes I think you may be correct in your assumptions mi flower concerning these Nigerian Scammer industrialists, give a Nigerian man a phone he can bug you, give him a computer then he can bug the World, give that man/Woman your Bank I.D. and he will give your account a free Holliday  cool2 Now hear this, Have a nice day ye all  Wink
Back to top Go down
Mayflower

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:31 am

And along with all the above, they will take your Dignity for free. Take Care everyone  wave
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception EmptyFri May 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Rolling Eyes Indeed so they will given half a chance so beware all you ladies don't fall for it will you keep your guards up and stay safe  cool1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception   Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigerian Scammers,nigerian prince's and queens of deception
Page 1 of 1