UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeSTUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:39 pm

bdd  hb Happy Birthday Stumpy
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 5:39 am

chp1: 

hb 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUMPY
Back to top Go down
beaver12
October 2013 top poster
October 2013 top poster
beaver12

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:37 pm

wave Hiya Stumpy where ever your hiding  cool2 its the day after your birthday so I can now gloat England 1 Denmark 0  Wink  whistle
Back to top Go down
pandora007
pandora007

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 7:25 am

scared3 

Belated Birthday Wishes

Hope it was a good one

drink 

:kart2:  :kart2:  pln
Back to top Go down
http://pandora333@hotmail.co.uk
stumpy

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:21 am

Hello. thank you for your well wishes. im having laptop problems, and its a headbanger. my mate was using Google and downloaded Windows media, and he got the virus awesomehp. his computer is now working, mine is not up to scratch and sadly samsung are not that helpful, i need one driver, maybe 2 and there not on their webpages yesterday they wrote we hav some missing links, but they did send me a link that said i could have the update if i paid
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:58 am

I do hope you get that sorted . Should to reach the point where yer frustration brings you to the point of replacing it ,you might consider taking it in to a lappy repair shop for a estimate on the fix providing the estimate is free.
Back to top Go down
stumpy

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:04 am

the lappy is over the 2 year period. i think the only thing the shop will try, is to try and sell me a new lappy and be happy for the commision
Back to top Go down
niagarafalls
Website Admin
Website Admin
niagarafalls

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:18 am

You know, yer just might happen into somebody on the train that is computer savy and knows the fix . The fun and interesting thing about travel is the people you meet along the way !  cof:
Back to top Go down
stumpy

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 9:21 am

if not im going to have some time to try and read up, i think it will be sorted out in England
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.   STUMPYS BIRTHDAY. Empty

Back to top Go down

STUMPYS BIRTHDAY.
Page 1 of 1