UKChattabout.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest imagesHomeIMPORTANT!! Please Read! Banner20Log inRegisterRecent Posts

IMPORTANT!! Please Read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

IMPORTANT!! Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT!! Please Read!   IMPORTANT!! Please Read! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:41 am

Please follow the link to read Dragon's comment on Review Center....

http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews134957.html

and this is a link by an infamous gloating muppet...

http://www.reviewcentre.com/Chat-Rooms/UK-Chatterbox-www-ukchatterbox-co-uk-review_2365671

Feel free to post a comment on either one  whistle  lol!
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Read!   IMPORTANT!! Please Read! EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Glad you left a comment there Stumpy, too many ppl have left not so nice comments, but it is sad news that Dragon thinks ukcb has gone for good...so many ppl and friends gone  No
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Read!   IMPORTANT!! Please Read! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:18 am

LG  I thought chat was great, it was the first English chat i had ever been to. I think a small members fee would help towards all costs, and also cut down those that have 2 or 3 different names. I thought the mods were fair. I dont know about all the bad comments, but i have it like this, all these bad comments, yet people went there to chat, so it couldnt of been that bad. I must admit i dont understand why people wanted to destroy something like chat, if they didnt like it, why use it. There was some very nice people on there.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Read!   IMPORTANT!! Please Read! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:26 am

I know and there were a lot of nice ppl there, it's all a very big shame, and then there's a few old regs who would pop back from time to time and now that link has gone.

I shall miss ukcb for a long time, I had many good giggles on there and made lots of friends too...good memories doesn't quite cut it when ukcb has been ripped away from us  No
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Read!   IMPORTANT!! Please Read! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:42 am

LG on FB theres a few links to uk chat, i did try one of these once and thought give it a miss. Those i knew that i would like to still chat with there gone. Its sad as one should of made more of a effort to keep vontact. I sent Ellie Christmas card this year, it was great to be able to do that. Wished Ellie and her family the best. We talked alot, she was allways great to chat to on chat, and also she sent me some good dvd's things she had taped off the tv, i sent som Danish stamps for her father + some blanc dvd's. To be able to do that with people is great, my saddest thing was there was a kind lady who sent me stamps, but wouldnt allow me to pay her for the cost of sending them. now im i have signed up with the royal mail.
Back to top Go down
Ladygenie

Ladygenie

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Read!   IMPORTANT!! Please Read! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 am

Lethality has called our little oasis a lame forum where I act like Queen Bee  lol! 

and he says there's a new ukcb replacement coming soon....no prizes on guessing as to who's building that  lol!
Back to top Go down
stumpy

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Read!   IMPORTANT!! Please Read! EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:23 am

Lethalityi dont know him of her,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT!! Please Read!   IMPORTANT!! Please Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT!! Please Read!
Page 1 of 1